Tickets say delivered must be delivered to wrong address or stolen.

Chelseapi

Hi,

My tickets say that they were delivered on Tuesday. They haven't been and can only assume they were delivered to the wrong address and/or stolen. I have messaged SeeTickets. I will be contacting the post office too. But what else can I do? I am so worried that now we cannot go. Has this happened to anyone else before?

1 hour ago, Mark0 said:

I work for Royal mail , tickets were sent special Delivery (no way shape or form should they be delivered without a signature) , do you have the special delivery tracking number ?

My special delivery tickets were posted through the door without a signature, albeit there IS a signature on there when I check the tracking number. 

Is your postie a regular? (Ours is always the same guy). Might be worth catching them on their rounds to ask if they have any recollection.

alternatively is there any wayvyiur address could be misinterpreted? I live at 31 but had a parcel go to 30 (which weirdly is way down the street) before

1 hour ago, Mark0 said:

No postie should be signing for anything tbh especially registered deliveries ! , they know this and know they can be serious trouble if they do.

Glad the tickets have got to you safely though  

I know right! Happened to everyone in our crew so far. Was really surprised.

On 6/11/2022 at 2:26 PM, Mark0 said:

No postie should be signing for anything tbh especially registered deliveries ! , they know this and know they can be serious trouble if they do.

Glad the tickets have got to you safely though  

I was in when mine were delivered. Just pushed through the letterbox. 

6 hours ago, Rosspoodle said:

We have the same issue but no sign of the tickets anywhere. Contacted Royal mail who says they were not delivered (although signed) but seetickets are not having any of it!

I had this once Ross, not with Glastonbury tickets though. A poster parcel where I had BOTH a missed delivery card and the tracker signed to say it had been delivered. Luckily I had a Ring doorbell so could show that the postie had walked off with the tube. It took a few weeks to sort out. The best thing to do, especially if Royal Mail say they haven't been delivered, is to raise a case with them ASAP. They should be able to sort it out in time and provide evidence to give to See. GOOD LUCK.

1 hour ago, Rosspoodle said:

Thanks. We have raised it with them and seetickets are not helping at all. Just said they cannot be reprinted and we need to contact royal mail. Royal mail say we need to contact see tickets. It is all a mess and we're all very stressed thst we will not be able to go. 

It's DEFINITELY Seetickets to sort out. It's their responsibility to get your tickets to you. If Royal Mail are saying they haven't delivered them, then I'm surprised Seetickets are saying it isn't their issue. Have RM given you evidence to say they haven't been delivered. Where are they saying they are then? Lost? Not sent in the first place?