Have you SEEn your tickets ?

Crazyfool01

Ticket arrival Poll   

235 members have voted

1. 1. have those golden tickets turned up yet ?

• Tickets arrived
    • Tickets dispatched
    • Not sent yet
    • Houston we have a problem ?

2 hours ago, Alvoram said:

Hey @Neil are you waiting on despatch, or just for them to arrive? 

Waiting for despatch and waiting for them to arrive, see have told me they will be despatched this week. 

Just now, Neil said:

Waiting for despatch and waiting for them to arrive, see have told me they will be despatched this week. 

I should hope so, or it would literally be impossible for them to guarantee reaching you before you potentially set off on Tuesday!  (I have no idea when you're setting off btw, but it's reasonable for See to assume that many will be setting off early on Tuesday.) 

That's quite poor tbh. They will not arrive within the 7 day target now either, unless they despatch them and actually get them to Royal Mail by tomorrow. 

Just now, Neil said:

i've just got the despatched email, sent today.😁

Oh that's great news... Bet you're super relieved. 

Pushing it fine though, they need to be with Royal Mail by tomorrow to hit that 7 day target... (Not that I imagine you care, bet you're just relieved they've been despatched?) 

7 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

Oh that's great news... Bet you're super relieved. 

Pushing it fine though, they need to be with Royal Mail by tomorrow to hit that 7 day target... (Not that I imagine you care, bet you're just relieved they've been despatched?) 

yeah. relieved, all down to my super-reliable postie now.

5 hours ago, Alvoram said:

There aren't many people in the UK still waiting for tickets to be despatched. (are there even any? Or is it just internationals now?) 

I just got despatch confirmation for my Sticklinch Parking Pass though. 🙂

I’ve had my Sticklinch email confirmation that it’s been sent out today too 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Pleased to report Campervan East ticket arrived today. 

I wasn't in but courier posted through which I'm pretty sure they are allowed to do if they deem the address secure. Same happened with main festival tickets.

Anyway, stress over and time to get on with serious planning!

got a dispatch email yesterday but hasn't showed up as received by Royal Mail.  I rang Royal Mail they said they can see that the sender is preparing the package but hasn't been accepted into the Royal Mail network as yet alsmost two days after the dispatch email from See.

So it seems a dispatch email is pointless - anyone have this issue with a delay between see and RM?  I am in Dublin so unlikely they will make it now could they have been lost or intercepted (stolen).  What can I do in this instance?