Pukkelpop 2021

1 hour ago, DDave said:

https://www.world-today-news.com/dance-festival-tomorrowland-moves-to-the-last-weekend-of-august-and-the-first-of-september/

So that's Pukkelpop, Tomorrowland and some form of RW in the space of 3 weeks lol

During the second half of August and the first one of September there will be more festivals than international artists on tour 😅

1 hour ago, gigi21 said:

During the second half of August and the first one of September there will be more festivals than international artists on tour 😅

Don't think it's the artist that's the problem, it's the stage builders, They've got a summers worth of work crammed into a month lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DDave said:

Don't think it's the artist that's the problem, it's the stage builders, They've got a summers worth of work crammed into a month lol

I'm ready to help them out and then go for some pints and concerts 😁

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DDave said:
Suddenly lots of options are appearing, a lot who were linked last year. London Grammar is a cert from what Ken was saying. 

Others, like Jorja Smith, Loyle Carner, Jamie XX, Whitney, Bombay Bicycle Club, Bicep, were all originally scheduled for Rock Werchter. Let's see what happens... 

3 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Some of the bands mentioned above, are playing Werchter this summer normally. But London Grammar is Pukkelpop indeed. 

ARE they playing Ken? Tell us more! 

EDIT: I saw the post in Werchter Forum. 🙃

Edited by gigi21

12 minutes ago, DDave said:

4 day festival! Must only be 2 stages max

sure it's a small one, full festival ticket is 58€, I will seriousli considering it.

11 minutes ago, DDave said:

https://festileaks.com/2021/04/anouk-naar-paaspop-2021-dagtickets-3-april-in-verkoop/

Can see Netsky and Paul Kalkbrenner being there. Been a few years since Netsky played I think. 

They can still build a solid poster, with all the names around

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, gigi21 said:

RW and PKP are trying to plan something similar to what Lowlands and DTRH announced, are they?

Pukkelpop already had a big part of the line up ready before RW moved to the end of august. DTRH is depending on RW for a majority of their acts, so it was very logic that they moved with them. 

11 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Pukkelpop already had a big part of the line up ready before RW moved to the end of august. DTRH is depending on RW for a majority of their acts, so it was very logic that they moved with them. 

I was told that they'd already had a very high proportion of acts booked for 2020 even before the 1st names dropped. Assuming most of those have just rolled over to this year's, barring possibly some non European bands?