We got to the park an hour before the gig.. But then it was like a tsunami of body's.. 

I looked up at the glasto sign and there was people there people who had climbed on things even one bloke tried to climb up a pole lol.. 

Any my point is they were absolutely amazing and think that they would have been better on a bigger stage and a longer set... The longer set is just because they were so good lol.. But I feel they could have done the pyramid stage easily.. 

Managed to get 3rd row back infront of Yannis. 

Holy shit the moshpits got lairy, for some reason the BBC coverage were reluctant to show much of it. Got within 1 meter of touching the greek god himself during What Went Down. 

Think it's a throw up between them and 1975 for a slot next year. Both releasing two records between the end of last year and the end of this year. Defo deserve the shot, they put on a great show but I can't imagine it being incredibly well attended if it was them, despite how busy the Park was.