Courteeners

Chrisp1986

13 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Obviously he is way bigger than I imagine or at least to you. If he was playing next door to me I wouldn't go. I genuinely didn't realise that he was that big. Last time I saw him was when he opened the other stage and it's one of the most lacklustre sets and crowds that I've witnessed at Glastonbury. I only stayed because The Hives were on next and they knew how to get a crowd going. 

That was with beady eye who to me it seemed he went through the motions, and was more interested in getting the clothing brand out there!  doing his solo stuff it feels like he really does believe in it and enjoys it,  chuck in the oasis tracks the sets really are brilliant, can’t beat a good singalong with a sunset, looking forward to it

19 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Because he's the voice of Oasis and his set will be 75% Oasis, plus his solo stuff aside from Beady Eye hasn't been received that bad. It's 100% I would imagine the biggest sub Glastonbury has had for at least 10 years and I think with a good undercard he'd sell an outdoor venue as well as any of the headliners...one of them wouldn't even sellout an outdoor venue. Obviously in Manchester it goes without saying mind.

Nowhere near the biggest sub. Even last year you had Biffy Clyro. Though I agree with the selling outdoor venues point, the fact he headlined and sold out Finsbury Park within days of tickets going on sale is proof of that.

50 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Nowhere near the biggest sub. Even last year you had Biffy Clyro. Though I agree with the selling outdoor venues point, the fact he headlined and sold out Finsbury Park within days of tickets going on sale is proof of that.

You think at the point Biffy Clyro subbed Glastonbury last year that they were a bigger ticket seller than Liam was?, Biffy have never been booked to do their own outside venue as far as I'm aware in England? I'm not even being funny but if you can name me an at the time at least sub that is bigger then fair play

7 hours ago, thewayiam said:

You think at the point Biffy Clyro subbed Glastonbury last year that they were a bigger ticket seller than Liam was?, Biffy have never been booked to do their own outside venue as far as I'm aware in England? I'm not even being funny but if you can name me an at the time at least sub that is bigger then fair play

Ignore me. Really pissed

Edited by kingbadger