Your questions get very strange mid-way through.

"How do you feel at an event"... what event? It could be a shit event so I might be angry, it might be a solemn theatrical performance so I might feel sombre, it might be a rave and I might be on another planet mentally.

I'm not sure how you can get anything to synthesise from this survey...

Edit: You probably also need a consent page at the start to say I can withdraw my consent for you holding my information from your study at any time. Especially as it takes ethnicity, age and gender at the end.

Edited by MJP

On 2/17/2019 at 8:08 PM, samh971 said:

Hello if you have a moment  could you please complete my survey on the influence of festivals on an individuals behaviour / opinions. https://unioflincoln.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0fxUIYQyksp012R 

Done but some odd questions.  Does an event make me happy or sad? I wouldn't go if it was going to make me sad.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:39 PM, MJGT_ said:

Hi ?

If you are above the age of 18 and have a moment could you fill out my survey please - it shouldn't take more than a minute or two. Thank you. 

https://unioflincoln.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b0YKbZcjTDhmu2h

Done pretty sharpish. Not sure exactly how much info you'll draw from it though.