Open'er 2018

gregory

40 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

I wonder if we get anything today, what do you guys think?

We definitely should get something, but we probably won't ;) Anyway, we finally know when Sevdaliza's playing:

32592209_1852256281461422_68150557679980

12 minutes ago, mln said:

We definitely should get something, but we probably won't ;) Anyway, we finally know when Sevdaliza's playing:

32592209_1852256281461422_68150557679980

Ads by Kiosked

Looks like it's the best way to find out who's showing up :D At least we finally know something. Too bad we don't know it from the main source...such a shame.

4 minutes ago, gregory said:

Usual "band played on chat show last night" post from Open'er just now

I was just about to write 'wow, they did not post anything yet, so maybe there's a chance'...
So, probably no announcements today.

6 minutes ago, mln said:

I was just about to write 'wow, they did not post anything yet, so maybe there's a chance'...
So, probably no announcements today.

As far as I remember they used to post something irrelevant early in the morning and then, in the afternoon - the annoucements were to come. I might be wrong tho. 

Edited by Liz747

27 minutes ago, gregory said:

We must get something today. Surely. 

45 days until the festival...

There are no 'late night show appearances' left, so there won't be any posts today :D It becomes more and more funny.

Edited by mln

2 minutes ago, mln said:

There are no 'late night show appearances' left, so there won't be any posts today :D It becomes more and more funny.

Stop joking please, it's not funny anymooore :D

There is a silence before the storm....i feel it coming...

Edited by Liz747

This year there are very poor headliners for me except AM and Nick. And there is not many band at all. I do not know where is problem. So after four years, its time to try something new and I'm going to Holland for Best Kept Secret festival.

Edited by tomes

2 hours ago, mln said:

So, what about a week full of announcements? This or Led Zeppelin headlining in 2019 – what is more probable?

I don't know, I don't think I am waiting anymore, it's just ridiculous. I don't know if you noticed the comments on their fanpage - people are really annoyed. And I am not surprised to be honest, it's 21st day of may, Open'er starts in 6 weeks and all we do know is almost nothing.

Forgot to mention how much money we all have paid for this...

18 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

I don't know, I don't think I am waiting anymore, it's just ridiculous. I don't know if you noticed the comments on their fanpage - people are really annoyed. And I am not surprised to be honest, it's 21st day of may, Open'er starts in 6 weeks and all we do know is almost nothing.

Forgot to mention how much money we all have paid for this...

Pretty sure Open'er are deleting the complaining messages too (they did this to me last year ahaha).

Just now, gregory said:

Pretty sure Open'er are deleting the complaining messages too (they did this to me last year ahaha).

Not really, I comment almost each one of these pathetic "last night show bla bla" "arctic monkeys new album bla bla" and my comments are still there :D  

5 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

Not really, I comment almost each one of these pathetic "last night show bla bla" "arctic monkeys new album bla bla" and my comments are still there :D  

They definitely seemed to delete a long thread of multiple people moaning about the lack of acts announced on the silent disco post. They did the same last year to one of comments. 

Anyway, all I'm hoping for is one more act I care about, there are so few at the moment :( (...though there are so many at Rock Wertcher, Roskilde etc)

1 hour ago, gregory said:

They definitely seemed to delete a long thread of multiple people moaning about the lack of acts announced on the silent disco post. They did the same last year to one of comments. 

Anyway, all I'm hoping for is one more act I care about, there are so few at the moment :( (...though there are so many at Rock Wertcher, Roskilde etc)

Yeah, maybe today, maybe not...the next week has come and all we got is AM-new album post...

Alter Art has just announced 4 concerts of Jack White in Poland in October. That maybe the reason why it takes them so long with Open'er. They have 3 festivals, QOTSA in June, Shawn Mendes in 2019 and now this mini tour.

21 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

Is it a silence before the storm? It's 12:20 PM and there is no AM post, no late night show post, no new video post....something's wrong : D

I really doubt there'll be something today or even this week as they announced Jack White and tickets sale starts on Thursday and Friday. Obviously, I'd rather be wrong though.

Wow, we have an announcement! This time, only Polish artists: Kortez, Organek, Bass Astral x Igo Orchestra, Rasmentalism, Trupa Trupa, Coals, tęskno i JANKA.

If you're into rock music, I can definitely recommend Organek.

Hopefully, we'll get some more names tomorrow.

Edited by mln

Just now, gregory said:

Let's see, these folks could fill all the mainstage slots for all we know...

Don't they even dare...These folks are nothing huge in Poland, really, I don't think they are big enough fullfil the mainstage, especially on Saturday.