Open'er 2018

gregory

Guys, I have a question :)

I have never been to Open'er before and I need some advice.

Can you tell me where is the best spot to see the artist? I mean should I go near the stage, or maybe stand somewhere else? If near the stage then how early am I supposed to go there to get as near as it gets?

Of course I'm talking about the Main Stage.

56 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

Guys, I have a question :)

I have never been to Open'er before and I need some advice.

Can you tell me where is the best spot to see the artist? I mean should I go near the stage, or maybe stand somewhere else? If near the stage then how early am I supposed to go there to get as near as it gets?

Of course I'm talking about the Main Stage.

If you don't want to be squeezed between other people, then you shouldn't go near the stage (I mean the barriers between the crowd and the scene - red arrow on the picture). The best place (in my opinion) are the second barriers (green arrow on the picture): you are very close to the stage, but there is more space than in the area very close to the stage. If you want to be there on Bruno Mars, you should definitely go there at least 1 hour earlier. Obviously, it also depends on who is playing on other stages at the same time, who will be playing before Bruno Mars etc. Anyway, I think that there won't be any mosh pitting on Bruno Mars, so you should be safe ;)

58c96e88a1cd7_o,size,1068x623,q,71,h,89e3d2.jpg

8 minutes ago, mln said:

If you don't want to be squeezed between other people, then you shouldn't go near the stage (I mean the barriers between the crowd and the scene - red arrow on the picture). The best place (in my opinion) are the second barriers (green arrow on the picture): you are very close to the stage, but there is more space than in the area very close to the stage. If you want to be there on Bruno Mars, you should definitely go there at least 1 hour earlier. Obviously, it also depends on who is playing on other stages at the same time, who will be playing before Bruno Mars etc. Anyway, I think that there won't be any mosh pitting on Bruno Mars, so you should be safe ;)

58c96e88a1cd7_o,size,1068x623,q,71,h,89e3d2.jpg

Oh thank you so much :) Yeah, Bruno is my goal, but I'd love to see also Dawid Posiadlo and Post Malone. Not sure which one of them is performing before Bruno and which is after.

Anyway, i think I won't leave the Main Stage,  so it shouldn't be any problem finding the "green arrow spot" :)

1 minute ago, mln said:

Post Malone is playing after Bruno Mars, he's closing Main Stage this year. Podsiadło will probably play before, unless they book someone else.

Ok, thank you so much, I'm a newbie here so please forgive the stupid questions :) I regret not having the opportunity to go to Open'er for the whole 4 days, but I wouldn't get so many days off. Maybe next year.

4 minutes ago, gregory said:

Rasmentalism is on the Main Stage. I assume this is bad news @mln 

Sure it is, it probalby means there won't be anything new for the Main Stage on that day (maybe apart from some little Polish band to play at 4:00 p.m.)

What is your predictions for next annoucements guys?

I've got some feelings that they are gonna drop something electronic today. Mine are PENDULUM, Flume, Kalkbrenner (still believe =D), Fitzgerald, maybe even Deadmau5.

7 minutes ago, krysol said:

What is your predictions for next annoucements guys?

I've got some feelings that they are gonna drop something electronic today. Mine are PENDULUM, Flume, Kalkbrenner (still believe =D), Fitzgerald, maybe even Deadmau5.

cześć! :) 

no idea, but I'd love to see a good DJ on saturday. I suppose we have to wait for the announcements 'till the most expensive tickets come out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mln said:

It's only 26 days till the festival, let's divide the announcements of this little stage into parts :D

I guess they couldn't fit the 12 playing cards on one image. Part 2 will be later today I guess. 

Edited by gregory

15 minutes ago, gregory said:

I guess they couldn't fit the 12 playing cards on one image. Part 2 will be later today I guess. 

It's all getting more and more ridiculous. From what I've read, some of these acts are quite popular in the world of electronic music, but the way how they're announcing them makes the whole reception much worse than it would be in normal circumstances.

1 minute ago, mln said:

It's all getting more and more ridiculous. From what I've read, some of these acts are quite popular in the world of electronic music, but the way how they're announcing them makes the whole reception much worse than it would be in normal circumstances.

Hopefully they're saving the bigger 6 acts for part 2, I don't know any of the acts announced so far today. 

13 hours ago, Tempotempotempo said:

Hi guys ☹️ Definitely diappointed with that final line-up. However that's not why I am asking this question. Is there somewhere online where I can sell a ticket? One of our company can't go because of family problems and we want to see if we can find a buyer for his ticket.

Sure, ticketswap is the best I guess for international selling, try it