Open'er 2018

gregory

14 minutes ago, Matit7 said:

What do you think, it's possible we will have any announcement tommorow?

I think it's high time for them to announce something... Roskilde announced its full schedule last week, Eurockéennes de Belfort did it today. And we've got 36 acts out of 80-90. We're not even halfway there yet.

11 hours ago, mln said:

I think it's high time for them to announce something... Roskilde announced its full schedule last week, Eurockéennes de Belfort did it today. And we've got 36 acts out of 80-90. We're not even halfway there yet.

I really hope for something worthwhile...

1 minute ago, with_tired_eyes said:

It's just alphabetical order. I think they will just fill the empty slots with small/ polish acts.

There are still a couple of free spots for 'bigger' acts, e.g. on Main Stage on Saturday or Tent Stage on Thursday.

18 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

Silent Disco has just been announced...yay, so cool...NOT

Wow, that's what we've all been waiting for! 

To be serious, it's kind of strange and worrying, they always announced such attractions on mid-June or even later.

19 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

I'm blissfully unaware of who they are?

The question isn't who are they, but what is it :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_disco

It's kinda fun but I wasn't expecting that sort of announcement, it's nothing special, nothing we've all been waiting for for such a (too) long time.

Edited by Liz747

5 minutes ago, gregory said:

They are fucking with everyone now. Less than half the bands announcer and no Beat Stage acts either... 

Look forward to the Theatre announcement next week...

Don't forget about museum, sports center, and cinema! Who needs more artist, c'mon...

13 minutes ago, mln said:

Don't forget about museum, sports center, and cinema! Who needs more artist, c'mon...

You all know nothing about art, Silent Disco is sooo freakin' coooool, you should be glad you'll be able to enjoy it! 

Screw this, I'm gon' sell my ticket.

Edited by Liz747

1 hour ago, Liz747 said:

The question isn't who are they, but what is it :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_disco

It's kinda fun but I wasn't expecting that sort of announcement, it's nothing special, nothing we've all been waiting for for such a (too) long time.

Bloody hell! Like you said: fun but not really on par with a proper announcement.

On 4/26/2018 at 5:18 PM, gregory said:

2017 announcements

April 13th Tyler The Creator, Charli XCX, O.S.T.R., JMSN, Kiasmos (live); Kevin Morby
May 17th Beat Stage
May 18th MIA / Trentmoller
May 30th Lorde
June 1st Benjamin Booker, The Shelters
June 14th Schedule + Final acts

17 minutes ago, gregory said:

I think that by 13th April 2017 we had more artists than we have now. Also, M.I.A. was announced on 12th May.  On the other hand, in 2016 they closed the whole line-up on 13th May...

4 minutes ago, mln said:

I think that by 13th April 2017 we had more artists than we have now. Also, M.I.A. was announced on 12th May.  On the other hand, in 2016 they closed the whole line-up on 13th May...

Think MIA put the date on her website, was announced, and then unannounced, and properly announced on May 18th from memory lol. 

Anyway, hoping we get something tomorrow / Friday. 

6 minutes ago, gregory said:

Think MIA put the date on her website, was announced, and then unannounced, and properly announced on May 18th from memory lol. 

Anyway, hoping we get something tomorrow / Friday. 

Yeah, I think you're right. Anyway, I checked and last year we had similar number of acts as we have now. I hope there are still as big names as M.I.A./Trentmoller/Lorde to come (but hopefully of bigger quality).