Open'er 2018

gregory

6 minutes ago, gregory said:

They are updating the site now. We'll know soon hopefully

I know that Open'er fucks with us this year, but that won't happen. These acts are the size of up to 16:00/18:00 Main Stage.

9 minutes ago, mln said:

I know that Open'er fucks with us this year, but that won't happen. These acts are the size of up to 16:00/18:00 Main Stage.

If they took all the 4pm / 6pm slots, they could feasibly fill the main stage slots (with the exception of Saturday). We'll see. No days/times on the site yet..

1 minute ago, gregory said:

If they took all the 4pm / 6pm slots, they could feasibly fill the main stage slots (with the exception of Saturday). We'll see. No days/times on the site yet..

I think that out of these only Organek, and maybe Trupa Trupa, will play Main Stage.

1 hour ago, ParanoidTourist said:

So, apart from Organek, any of these bands you can recommend (bearing in mind that I'm into rock-ish bands)? 

Check out Trupa Trupa, it's hard to classify them, but they are somewhere around rockish.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

I wonder if Alter Alt would announce something fast (like today maybe) or we have to wait so long again. 

I don't know if it means anything, but there is no info about yesterday's announcements on the official website and they didn't assign scenes and hours to new artists. Maybe we will get something today and they will update everything at once.

Edited by mln

7 minutes ago, mln said:

I don't know if it means anything, but there is no info about yesterday's announcements on the official website and they didn't assign scenes and hours to new artists. Maybe we will get something today and they will update everything at once.

Holy shit you're right! That would be totally great, but I'd rather stay calm. Open'er is fucking with us this year so bad it hurts : D

1 minute ago, Liz747 said:

Just got a little news, DJ Rashida is going to perform as a "support" of Bruno Mars on Saturday. At least we know something.

33300733_807383406118894_4830487990541221888_n.thumb.jpg.96c8781a02dd7fac0ee5047355c7fb30.jpg

Who the fuck is this? Last year Bruno Mars was supported by Anderson .Paak. And now this? :(

Just now, mln said:

Who the fuck is this? Last year Bruno Mars was supported by Anderson .Paak. And now this? :(

She's a DJ who occured in Bruno's "Finesse" video, nothing huge I guess, don't know her either : D She's touring with him during the european tour right now.

1 minute ago, Liz747 said:

She's a DJ who occured in Bruno's "Finesse" video, nothing huge I guess, don't know her either : D She's touring with him during the european tour right now.

Allright, so I guess she won't be playing before him on Main Stage, probably Beat Stage as she is a DJ?

9 minutes ago, mln said:

Allright, so I guess she won't be playing before him on Main Stage, probably Beat Stage as she is a DJ?

As far as I'm concerned she's performing way before he is, check out the other line ups, just an example:

https://www.werchterboutique.be/en/line-up

Bruno at 11PM, Rashida at 2:30PM, quite a difference :) I don't think she's huge enough for the Main Stage.

Edited by Liz747

2 minutes ago, gregory said:

She's DJ'ing for 30 mins immediately before Bruno at Roskilde.

image.png.18d86d3a11a5472cb2cb0ed06089cd82.png

For Open'er that will count as one of the 5 main-stage acts that day, no doubt. Horseshit. 

Maybe she'll be the closing festival act? That would be the perfect culmination of 'Open'er fucking with us' policy.

I think she'll just play Beat Stage on Saturday, that's why she hasn't been announced yet.

3 minutes ago, gregory said:

Sure, but Open'er have her down as July 5th, when she is already playing Werchter that day. 

Yeah, I know. I think your theory about her playing Werchter and Open'er the same day may be true. Btw, Orange Warsaw Festival has announced Axwell and Ingrosso some time ago on 2nd June, but they were already announced on this day on some festival in Italy. It turned out that the Italian festival had to move their slot from 11 pm. to 7 pm., so that they could play at 11 pm. in Poland :D I think we will have a similar situation here.

Edited by mln

Just now, mln said:

Yeah, I know. I think your theory about her playing Werchter and Open'er the same day may be true. Btw, Orange Warsaw Festival has announced Axwell and Ingrosso some time ago on 2nd June, but they were already announced on this day on some festival in Italy. It turned out that the Italian festival had to move their slot from 11 pm. to 7 pm., so that they could play at 11 pm. in Poland :D I think we will have similar situation here.

There are theories about Ingrosso and Axwell playing separately at the same time in two different locations, for real : D Wouldn't be surprised tho haha, after all these fuckups this year I seriously wouldn't...

5 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

There are theories about Ingrosso and Axwell playing separately at the same time in two different locations, for real : D Wouldn't be surprised tho haha, after all these fuckups this year I seriously wouldn't...

Yeah, I heard about them too, but OWF gave official statement that both of them will play.