Dissertation Survey

Abster

7 hours ago, Abster said:

I'm older and I hate those too! was told to remove the 50 - 59, 60 - 79 and 80 above ranges by my supervisor as no one that old will attend or be on internet to reply... I have 11 responses falling within those age brackets!  

What do lecturers know?

I'd have been tempted to point out that making assumptions (such as that) when crafting questions is how you end up with bad results.

23 minutes ago, incident said:

I'd have been tempted to point out that making assumptions (such as that) when crafting questions is how you end up with bad results.

I would thoroughly agree with this. Your supervisor has negatively skewed your dissertation in terms of how true your conclusions will be set against boutique festival attendees. In fact, it's madness.

This is why I ignored her and went along with my knowledge of seeing people in there 80s at such events giving the young uns a run for their money!

My supervisor can't cook chicken and still has yet to give me feedback on my lit review, lets just say it's not the best 'relationship'!

Thank you Halfanadult, took a lot of thinking to come up with the questions, this was 4th version and there is still mistakes in there! ah well