2017 Wish List

Comfy Bean

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I've no knowledge - I'll make that clear - but it's just occurred to me that Jamiroquai are one of the few bands who can keep up the 'space' theme for Blue Dot.

As Boardmasters is around the same size, I think I might have just hit upon something. :)

2 songs ! Cosmic girl and space cowboy! 

electric fields announce in 5 mins maybe that will shed some light !

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

2 songs ! Cosmic girl and space cowboy! 

electric fields announce in 5 mins maybe that will shed some light !

I hope we get more acts announced for Kendal Calling than have been released for Electric Fields

Frightened Rabbit headlining, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Arab Strap, Crash Club, and yet it moves and Brat and the bonemem were all they've released

On 1/19/2017 at 9:49 PM, Lowther Calling said:

Jamiroquai back on the scene and has confirmed for boardmasters, and the KC weekend on their website is blank in between two other weekend dates... That's my logic anyway! 

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I've no knowledge - I'll make that clear - but it's just occurred to me that Jamiroquai are one of the few bands who can keep up the 'space' theme for Blue Dot.

As Boardmasters is around the same size, I think I might have just hit upon something. :)

Or maybe I did a week ago ;)

3 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

I hope we get more acts announced for Kendal Calling than have been released for Electric Fields

Frightened Rabbit headlining, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Arab Strap, Crash Club, and yet it moves and Brat and the bonemem were all they've released

Im sort of starting to think this announcement could be pretty naff ! And it could even be like 1 year an announcement to tell you when the announcement is going to happen! 

Bet you an extra bonus pint thurlow it's not all the headliners !!! You can just see it going that way ! 

2 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Im sort of starting to think this announcement could be pretty naff ! And it could even be like 1 year an announcement to tell you when the announcement is going to happen! 

Bet you an extra bonus pint thurlow it's not all the headliners !!! You can just see it going that way ! 

I think we'll get some, one maybe even 2 but I don't expect all 4 tomorrow

18 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

I think we'll get some, one maybe even 2 but I don't expect all 4 tomorrow

22 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

the actual text from their message is;

' Click subscribe below to be the first to receive an early pre-sale ticket link at 9:50am on Friday 27th before tickets go on general sale at 10am! Line-up incoming 7pm Thursday… '

be quite a few pissed off people if this translates to a 'we will announce in 3 weeks' etc as it reads pretty explicit!

On 24/01/2017 at 1:09 PM, LOCHLAND5 said:

They have shifted 60% already apperantly!

i agree last years announced was rushed because Y not dropped a bomb .

Just went through the link at the top of the forum page and have also checked the official site.

Tickets not on sale !!!!!!

They have taken them off and they are not going back on sale until Friday at 9am.

At a higher price of course :(

My rant at how expensive KC is will be even worse this year than usual.

1 minute ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Just went through the link at the top of the forum page and have also checked the official site.

They have taken them off and they are not going back on sale until Friday at 9am.

the price sharp mounts up when all the hidden fees go on, a family of 4 plus emperors and Thursday tickets can easy cost an extra £100 in booking and postage costs

5 minutes ago, ramragon said:

the price sharp mounts up when all the hidden fees go on, a family of 4 plus emperors and Thursday tickets can easy cost an extra £100 in booking and postage costs

Aye. A family of 4 can be cheaper at Glastonbury depending on kids ages.

I think it`s a bit shit you have to pay extra for the Thursday. I pay extra for the Emperors field to save the walk ( it`s my age ) but with the cost, fees and the Thursday you would expect some decent headliners.

Why have they taken tickets off sale ? I was looking to buy mine tonight :help:

Edited by comfortablynumb1910

2 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Have you not bought yet?

3 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

After Camp Bestivals announcement I'm wondering if we could get Brian Wilson as one of the headliners, lochland has indicated that all saints and right said Fred are playing this year and they are both at camp bestival, so maybe there's a headliner or two to be shared 

I'd be happy with those. 

49 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

After Camp Bestivals announcement I'm wondering if we could get Brian Wilson as one of the headliners, lochland has indicated that all saints and right said Fred are playing this year and they are both at camp bestival, so maybe there's a headliner or two to be shared 

IMG_8406.PNG