Pub Crawl on Thursday

Travis Tee

5 hours ago, billum said:

Excellent bar, they have bands too - saw The Burning Hell there last year while rained off Wolf Alice, was brill and dried out nicely

We must've been there around the same time then! Cracking atmosphere 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know where this bar is?

The Hop & Liquor
A great man once said “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy”.  You will be more than happy with our choice of beers, ecstatic about our cocktails and overjoyed by the atmosphere. Hang out at Hop & Liquor. You’ll be happy you did!

48 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

The Hop & Liquor
A great man once said “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy”.  You will be more than happy with our choice of beers, ecstatic about our cocktails and overjoyed by the atmosphere. Hang out at Hop & Liquor. You’ll be happy you did!

According to their twitter, last year they were between Pyramid and Other stages.  

(sorry my quotes aren't working properly so I can't type outside the quote box!)

22 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:
1 hour ago, shoptildrop said:

The Hop & Liquor

According to their twitter, last year they were between Pyramid and Other stages.  

(sorry my quotes aren't working properly so I can't type outside the quote box!)

ah right cool that least helps with the area - thanks :)

7 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

ah right cool that least helps with the area - thanks :)

Just found another tweet which says "just past the Beat Hotel" so sounds like it's towards the JP stage on the way to Other that way?  Bit confused now if I'm honest!

5 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Just found another tweet which says "just past the Beat Hotel" so sounds like it's towards the JP stage on the way to Other that way?  Bit confused now if I'm honest!

must be on that cut through then from JP camping to Other so shall be looking out for its to see if anything different there :)

if you look on new map where that new Wood are is just go straight down and must be on the route to the other

Edited by shoptildrop

On 24 April 2016 at 4:54 PM, Travis Tee said:

Looking at a decent pub crawl for the Thursday, have I left out any good bars. If so can you name them and tell me where they are.

Cheers

TT

2016v1-2.png

This is great!, defo doing this!!! Thanks for doing it 

2 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Which is the one on the strip between other and pyramid which has an outdoor seating bit. I think that's hop and liqueur but looking at the new map I think the new silver Hayes path would come out right on top of it so may have been moved 

Edit: just had a look on google and it's the one I've mentioned 

image.jpeg

Edited by Divein

10 hours ago, Divein said:

Which is the one on the strip between other and pyramid which has an outdoor seating bit. I think that's hop and liqueur but looking at the new map I think the new silver Hayes path would come out right on top of it so may have been moved 

Edit: just had a look on google and it's the one I've mentioned 

image.jpeg

Thanks - another one to look out for!

OK after a lot of thought here is the final pub crawl. Its the route we will be taking, I know it misses out a lot of small craft bars and cocktail lounges, but we might hit them as well. The idea is to show a group of first timers the site and some of the most popular bars. We will be starting at noon and its all downhill from there. We should have a Welsh flag so look out for us. Cheers Travis

1. Cockmill Bar
2. Theatre Bar
3. Ridge and Furrow
4. Avalon Inn
5. The Spike
6. Stonebridge Bar
7. Bimble Inn
8. Glade Lounge
9. Solstice Bar
10. Beat Hotel
11. Mandela Bar
12. Cider Bus