Reusable pint glasses

brettredmayne

I have 4 steel cups from last year so gonna bring 2 of them again. I also have shed loads of the plastic reuseable cups from Bluedot too (pints and halfs) so few of them will be packed as well.

Finally get to use the holder this year, as didn't manage to get one on site and ended up buying them online

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, sime said:

I'm keeping mine from last year at home and getting a new one at the festival to use and then keep it company when I return. They really make beer and ale taste good don't they!

i agree! we also got a cocktail at/near the leftfield stage, and i am pretty sure we got a larger serving using these.

1 hour ago, mandana said:

i agree! we also got a cocktail at/near the leftfield stage, and i am pretty sure we got a larger serving using these.

Good tip! I'm going to remember that one!

16 hours ago, shoptildrop said:

Finally get to use the holder this year, as didn't manage to get one on site and ended up buying them online

hi shop, what kind of holder do you have? i was toying with the idea of getting a kind of strap/o-ring to help tie it to outside of my bag.

15 hours ago, sime said:

Good tip! I'm going to remember that one!

forgive me, it was the greenpeace stage bar - i am getting my mornings mixed up. even if the alcohol serving was the same, the extra ice and lemonade did wonders for my hangover

39 minutes ago, mandana said:

forgive me, it was the greenpeace stage bar - i am getting my mornings mixed up. even if the alcohol serving was the same, the extra ice and lemonade did wonders for my hangover

Thanks for the update :) Greenpeace bar it is! Getting close now isn't it. One month to go...!

3 hours ago, mandana said:

hi shop, what kind of holder do you have? i was toying with the idea of getting a kind of strap/o-ring to help tie it to outside of my bag.

I bought the sheepskin holder and lanyard thing from Glastonbury site (not available now unfortunately)