Glastonbury Crew T Shirts from last few years. Some available,charity.

Sawdusty surfer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok everyone, at the mo I *think* that I'll be able to sort everyone out .

Still not exactly sure what is in the box.

To keep things easy for me I'm not up for taking any more orders. Sorry about that.

There will be more available but I'd rather sort out the current orders and then let everyone know what is still available size wise and style wise. Don't worry, I do think that there are quite a few but I'm a bit rubbish at logistics and stuff and the whole process of sorting out the communications for payment and delivery is already bring me out into a cold sweat. Watch this space :)  j

Ok everyone, at the mo I *think* that I'll be able to sort everyone out .

Still not exactly sure what is in the box.

To keep things easy for me I'm not up for taking any more orders. Sorry about that.

There will be more available but I'd rather sort out the current orders and then let everyone know what is still available size wise and style wise. Don't worry, I do think that there are quite a few but I'm a bit rubbish at logistics and stuff and the whole process of sorting out the communications for payment and delivery is already bring me out into a cold sweat. Watch this space :) j

Oh no, I didn't see this over the page before I sent my message.

If there are any small ones left please can I buy one?!!! If not please add me to the list if there are any more!!! Thank you!!

So hopefully will post on here pics of what sizes and designs are available for everyone who has already shown an interest. Then if you are happy with it, email me a confirmation that you want one and your order details and your address and your user name. Then I will email you the bank details.Once you have confirmed that you have transferred the money into her account I will post the t shirt to you. Please bear in mind that what ever you pay for the t shirt includes post and envelope. BTW, are you bothered if it is First Class or Second?

My e mail addy is englishgardenart          *at*    hotmail.co.uk  

( Hope you can understand that email addy...   didn't want to write it in the normal format to avoid spam)