Next Time I Will NOT...

ICGenie

Pay 9 quid for the shittest kebab and chips possibly ever seen (by me at least) just down from William's Green last night. Fortunately the excellent company of two lady Glasto veterans I met at a picnic bench outside the stall helped to take my mind off it.

Leave my phone set to allow network time and timezone.  Randomly during the festival my clock was wrong, at one point leading me to believe that a 30 minute journey had taken me 3 times as long and sacking off a headliner as a result.

I only discovered that the time was wrong about lunchtime the next day and realised what a mistake it was, it was only this morning that I discovered that it was some sort of glitch with EE, as they network time on my phone switched over to Australia.  It was easy to spot when it was saying 4pm early this morning, but my phone being an hour out on Friday proper ballsed up my plans.

Agreed I will be just like every other tit that thought it okay to turn up at 7:00am in the blue carpark going into Gate B and jump the que.

Got there 3am weds, was going to spend a few hours in the car but everyone else started to que so I thought sod it so will I, but 7am rolled round and every other bugger thought it okay to walk right down to the front. 

God bless me and my manners but in situations like that it gets me no where.

I queued in Gate B. Was a nightmare. The stewards were the one's who instructed the back of the queue to fill the gaps at the side, then when that fucked up the queue system, they disappeared for a about 3 hours! Was in the queue 5 hours overall. Was a maddening start to what was otherwise a brilliant festival.