So how's your concentration span doing?

Alf Tupper

Just wondering how many people are finding it nigh on impossible to live a 'normal life' this week with the doors being flung open in less than a week now (albeit by a few hours).

Work has turned to a mush, can't sell for toffee at the moment as concentration is set firmly on getting organised for next week and deciding how to approach this year with introducing the rest of the family to the festival.

This will be the 11th visit and as a mid forties child I would doubt any kid leading up to Christmas is any more excited than i'm feeling yet again this year.

Only 4 acts marked down to see this year, the total seems to reduce every year to make more room for randomness that always seem to create the best 'moments'.

So is anyone able to just go about their days and general business this week as if nothing out of the ordinary is about to happen next week? If so please give tips on how to do so as next to nothing is being achieved this week, apart from increasing the pile in the dining room ready to be loaded into the car in a few days!  

This week has been horrendous. Managed to knuckle down this morning for a couple of hours then Florence news came out!

I'm seriously thinking of taking Monday / Tuesday off just to listen people who are appearing on Spotify and browse eFestivals!

I really can't wait 6 th one and it feels like the first ! Busy this week got volunteer training with children's society tomorrow , Rugby World Cup training Friday then we come up on site Saturday . The time needs to hurry please

I'm doing alright. To be honest I was laid in bed last night wondering whether I could be arsed with it all. How bad is that!?

I think it's the thought of packing, travelling, probability of rain, numerous clashes and all the stuff I have to arrange beforehand that's taking the edge off.

I'm doing alright. To be honest I was laid in bed last night wondering whether I could be arsed with it all. How bad is that!?

I think it's the thought of packing, travelling, probability of rain, numerous clashes and all the stuff I have to arrange beforehand that's taking the edge off.

I have thoughts like that every now and then. Pre Glastonbury jitters I call it. They all go as soon as I leave for the train. From that moment on I am nothing but happy.

Take yourself outside and have a serious word with yourself man!!!!

Rather annoyingly I haven't got time to get excited yet! Looks like I've a rather packed week with work up until the Tuesday night.... now I need to find time to both sleep and pack!

I am making things slightly better by watching some of last years sets while working away!

I've slowly started thinking about it more and more and today is the first time I've been regularly checking this forum throughout the working day, which means Glasto fever is starting to hit.

My last day at work is Friday and then I'll be heading home for a relaxing weekend before the packing and chaos begins.

I just don't get it! 2am is the earliest ive been to bed this week so far, trawling vlogs, random bands appearing on smaller stages, its an obsession that seems to intensify every year, heeeeeeeelp!