Wow stage - Day by Day Breakdown

iamtwilliams

Yeah, my first thought was 'well that's Thursday night sorted', then I realised it'll be like Williams Green when Alt-J played - packed to the rafters.

Think I might spend my Thursday night down at The Glade lounge, if my assumptions are correct Mr. Dave Seaman will be playing there that night.

Think I might spend my Thursday night down at The Glade lounge, if my assumptions are correct Mr. Dave Seaman will be playing there that night.

I can certainly think of worse things to be doing.

I intend to spend a bit more time in that lounge this year.

The Thursday night at Sasha last year was class, even though I was in a state, and even though it was the Glade Stage!

Edited by Space Shanty

Do they normally have something that big in the dance area? Good way to split the Thursday crowd between there and away from Williams Green

It was rumoured in 2013 that they had Daft Punk secret set in there on the Thursday at WoW... turned out to be Fatboy Slim. They had to block off the tent with a human chain of security to prevent crushes there anyway.

Wouldn't be surprised to see that happen again for JESuS.

I was going to go to JESUS but Ben Klock vs Dettmann was far far too busy last year on the Friday. I was at the back in a shit position until about half hour before the end.

The tunes were amazing too.

Bad news it being on the Thursday. It will be far too busy. Sasha was ruined for me last year as it was a crush.

I will probably give JESUS a miss. Hoping the circoloco blues takeover is the same night. Ill go to that this year.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

So how does that Friday line up work, then?

Does that mean that the Hessle Audio Boat Party line up is BEFORE the names above? I'd love to be at Ben UFO's set, but if he's playing during the daytime on Friday, I'm almost certainly not gonna be in a dance tent...

Ben

Yeah the "Boat Party" starts at about 1 or 2pm outside WOW and goes on until 6ish

Yeah the "Boat Party" starts at about 1 or 2pm outside WOW and goes on until 6ish

Poop. I'm pretty much a wall to wall bands all day, DJs/Producers dance all night type. Based on even the incomplete (not whining...only a little, anyway) 'bands' stages line up we have already, it seems inconceivable that I won't want to be watching a band for all that time. Ah well. I promised not ever to fret about missing anything at my first GF, so long as I was having a great time where I was, and I shall stick doggedly to this plan.

Ben

Poop. I'm pretty much a wall to wall bands all day, DJs/Producers dance all night type. Based on even the incomplete (not whining...only a little, anyway) 'bands' stages line up we have already, it seems inconceivable that I won't want to be watching a band for all that time. Ah well. I promised not ever to fret about missing anything at my first GF, so long as I was having a great time where I was, and I shall stick doggedly to this plan.

Ben

The Boat Parties are great though! I never really stay at them for long but they're fun to have a lil boogie to whilst passing, especially in the sun, the actual tent doesn't have acts in it until later on. Definitely worth a visit if you have some free time and you're close by.