Lost Horizon Sauna and Solar stage

Valka

A gentle nudge to remind you that the Lost Horizon Spa will be back next week in its regular spot at the top of the Tipi Field. We have a wonderful yurt-based sauna, new hot and cold showers, trampoline, a new plunge pool, swing, hammocks, camp fire, sunbathing lawn and live music. Entirely clothing-optional it's a safe, respectful space and a rare opportunity to be completely free. This might be the only chance in your life to try naked trampolining. Everyone welcome!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 10:25 PM, Mark Doran said:

A gentle nudge to remind you that the Lost Horizon Spa will be back next week in its regular spot at the top of the Tipi Field. We have a wonderful yurt-based sauna, new hot and cold showers, trampoline, a new plunge pool, swing, hammocks, camp fire, sunbathing lawn and live music. Entirely clothing-optional it's a safe, respectful space and a rare opportunity to be completely free. This might be the only chance in your life to try naked trampolining. Everyone welcome!

Very keen to give Lost Horizon a crack. (I'm already thinking about 2023!) Are the saunas/showers separated by gender?

6 hours ago, sophiemarie said:

Very keen to give Lost Horizon a crack. (I'm already thinking about 2023!) Are the saunas/showers separated by gender?

No, it's a line of generally four cubicles, with one being for sauna users only, just one queue.

7 hours ago, Whizz said:

If you're not happy with that, then Lost Horizon Sauna(and indeed most saunas at festivals) is not for you!

Asking because I was curious if my boyfriend and I could go together.

6 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Please tell me that you mean 2024? If that isn't the case, then I heavily suspect that one of us is a Time Lord.

Yes - 2024! 🤦‍♀️

• Upvote 1