Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Jolie23 said:

It wouldn't surprise me if there are opportunities to work/volunteer that become available... maybe closer to the time. Or sneak in…

I was going to recruit a tunnel digging crew. Obviously it has to be on the down low so can only provide hand spades. If we get started now...

Just now, cb4747 said:

I was going to recruit a tunnel digging crew. Obviously it has to be on the down low so can only provide hand spades. If we get started now...

If you've got friends going I can think of a couple of ways of disguising yourself.. Depends on how much risk they're willing to take but I think a trolley with some modified cider boxes and plastic boxes stacked on it might work.

Just now, cb4747 said:

can't figure whether that or hiding in a tree would be easier. 

BECOME a tree and just stand there while it's quiet. Try not to giggle when comments happen around you like "Didn't notice that tree there before..." etc. and then shed your bark once the Wednesday rolls around. You might have grown some fruit by then too which will start the food supplies

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, billum said:

BECOME a tree and just stand there while it's quiet. Try not to giggle when comments happen around you like "Didn't notice that tree there before..." etc. and then shed your bark once the Wednesday rolls around. You might have grown some fruit by then too which will start the food supplies

this is a good suggestion. I may smell a bit by the time the festival comes around though 

50 minutes ago, Katir said:

Still here? I've been looking for other festivals and thought the intro to this was inspiring. (If you fancy a short break from digging)

www.secretgardenparty.com (watch the intro)

Short time lurker, first time poster, hey!

Been to SGP a couple times (2013, 2015), before taking the plunge at Glasto 2015 + also going again this year.  It's a fantastic festival, lots of effort goes in (both in the setup and by the costumes and costume theme that people follow), it feels like a mini Glastonbury, lots to do and the music is always really eclectic and there's something for everyone. Oh and there's free lake swimming too!  Highly highly recommended, many great memories there :lol:

looks like thats it then. Only 38 people still in and no longer a hot topic and dropping like a stone down the list of threads.

Its been an emotional ride but a fun one great camaraderie. Now i just need to decide what to spend my ticket money on.

Have a great time everyone that got tickets, roll on 2017.

4 minutes ago, Stocksey said:

looks like thats it then. Only 38 people still in and no longer a hot topic and dropping like a stone down the list of threads.

Its been an emotional ride but a fun one great camaraderie. Now i just need to decide what to spend my ticket money on.

Have a great time everyone that got tickets, roll on 2017.

Very sad. Ironically it's like the Monday after Glastonbury when you get up to see half the tents gone.

4 minutes ago, Stocksey said:

Agreed, the amazingly quiet day of inactivity today kind of supports the party line of No More Resales ®

..... unless it's just all in readiness for a comprehensive sale when they've sorted out all the returns, competition spares, and coach time rejects in a day or so.... <keep the faith>

• Upvote 1