Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Just a quick question - we've seen the coach ticket 'link' flash up and then down, (with no buy option) but has anyone seen a GA link 'getting ready' - or do we think that its coach only and GA will be maybe next week ?

They were playing with the link on Monday I think, but nothing today....would have caused even more hysteria.

6 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

One thing is for sure. SeeTickets have very loyal staff for there not to be a leak on when the secret sale will go live.

Maybe the government should employ them to look after the SATs

• Upvote 2

Just a quick question - we've seen the coach ticket 'link' flash up and then down, (with no buy option) but has anyone seen a GA link 'getting ready' - or do we think that its coach only and GA will be maybe next week ?

On Monday it did briefly - presuming they won't need to test that as often because there isn't multiple options on a GA purchase 

4 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

They did on Monday but as someone pointed out, coach packages will be a bit more messy in terms of selecting a location / time so maybe GA is ready to go and they were finishing off the last touches for the coach today

6 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Me too. Fancy starting a festival trader business venture with me? I've got the idea, I just need the funds... 

I'm in, as long as you do not need funds totalling more than £3.27. I'll be the silent partner - IE. I'll be at Shangri-La yo.

Edited by Donkeyradish

I wonder if it all links to something like and SQL back end and what we've been seeing on the front end is actually them setting up values for locations and numbers for coaches...they might not even be aware stuff is popping up on the front page...

1 minute ago, Katir said:

I think as Glasto is now so in demand they should start a new ticket system where those who missed out this year get first call in tickets next year!!!

interesting, but it works only the same as any other ballot. I've tried for years to get into the London marathon and never been lucky in the ballot. They used to do 5 years trying and then guaranteed entry but that stopped when I got to 4 years lol. Its all luck of the drawer

There would be awesome arguments for and against this idea :-)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

WHY DID I JUST DRINK A PINT OF WATER 

love this!

Just had my check out report from moving house on Friday and they trying to take allsorts from me..... damn estate agents. Safe to say I now reeeeally want a cigarette but I can't risk missing the 3pm window!

interesting, but it works only the same as any other ballot. I've tried for years to get into the London marathon and never been lucky in the ballot. They used to do 5 years trying and then guaranteed entry but that stopped when I got to 4 years lol. Its all luck of the drawer

There would be awesome arguments for and against this idea :-)

Yes! Fucking Virgin. Same happened to me...

13 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

One thing is for sure. SeeTickets have very loyal staff for there not to be a leak on when the secret sale will go live.

Thanks, but I would not plan a toilet break for 1530.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

People would just register more than once.

I complained about not being able to travel by coach due to a disability and they knew all my details instantly and which years I have been there. They could start a finger print or iris indentification system. Lol 

1 minute ago, Donkeyradish said:

I've changed my profile picture - to one of me at Glastonbury - I'm channeling the past vibes.

And YES - That is a packet of crisps in my poncho pocket. FYI - Wu Tang in background.

posh poncho!