Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Hi All. 

Sorry it has taken me so long to say hi! I have been avidly following along with this thread daily for the last few weeks and it has brought me many laughs (and tears) along the way!

I too have been F5-ing manically for the last two weeks and happened to be actually doing some work last Thursday at 2.45 pm when the resale went live! 

I am not giving up hope!!! Still trying - just 1 ticket for me needed. The rest of my friends all managed in the initial sale. Absolutely gutting... have been to Glasto for the last 5 festivals and can't imagine June rolling round and me not being there.

Good Luck to all still trying and congrats to those who have managed to get a ticket.

Lastly, thanks to all for keeping me entertained especially last week when my eyes were turning square and head was pounding from so much refreshing.

Rachelle x

1 minute ago, Rachelle27 said:

Hi All. 

Sorry it has taken me so long to say hi! I have been avidly following along with this thread daily for the last few weeks and it has brought me many laughs (and tears) along the way!

I too have been F5-ing manically for the last two weeks and happened to be actually doing some work last Thursday at 2.45 pm when the resale went live! 

I am not giving up hope!!! Still trying - just 1 ticket for me needed. The rest of my friends all managed in the initial sale. Absolutely gutting... have been to Glasto for the last 5 festivals and can't imagine June rolling round and me not being there.

Good Luck to all still trying and congrats to those who have managed to get a ticket.

Lastly, thanks to all for keeping me entertained especially last week when my eyes were turning square and head was pounding from so much refreshing.

Rachelle x

keep the faith

7 minutes ago, AnniMB said:

The list is growing.  Still in the scheme of things it's not too many so, couldn't some benevelant soul help us out?  I'm happy to do some work while I'm there.

In the scheme of things only someone in an "official" capacity could help out all of us  !

SOS to anyone that can help :)

2 minutes ago, apollopovey said:

Two here, just pop them through my front door. 

As an aside, saw a guy trying to flog his Guardian winning tickets on Twitter a few days ago, i did offer £500 for the pair ( on provision of an email confirmation or proof) but he said he had a much bigger offer.

that was a scam I believe you can't transfer competition tickets. Glastonbury were aware of this (if it's who I think it was)

4 minutes ago, apollopovey said:

As an aside, saw a guy trying to flog his Guardian winning tickets on Twitter a few days ago, i did offer £500 for the pair ( on provision of an email confirmation or proof) but he said he had a much bigger offer.

That's fine until you get to the gate and have different proof of identity.

1 minute ago, carolineyes said:

Hello! I have also been following this thread for the last couple of weeks.

I'm in need of 5! None of us managed to get through in October or April like we have in the last few years, but we still have hope thanks to this thread!

Yes - you too can clutch our straw :)

5 minutes ago, apollopovey said:

Yeah, sounds fairly dodgy!

When I won tickets for Bestival 5 years ago I had to provide them with both my name and the name of the second person and both of us had to collect them on site and provide ID, and I'd imagine Glastonbury/The Guardian are much stricter on this...