2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need...

Bonedaddy

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Bone daddy & All, you can take me off the list now I hope! Have bought a West camper pass from someone whom offered it on the main Glastonbury Facebook, under the comments bit

Would someone be kind enough, who has already received there campervan pass to let me know what they received as i have received 1 campervan ticket - no sticky label for the car sect, is this correct? Just a little worried!

Thank you all for your Amazing help with this!

Hope you all get what your looking for, I will keep my eye out for passes and uniform you if I see any more xxx

Hi, Bone daddy & All, you can take me off the list now I hope! Have bought a West camper pass from someone whom offered it on the main Glastonbury Facebook, under the comments bit

Would someone be kind enough, who has already received there campervan pass to let me know what they received as i have received 1 campervan ticket - no sticky label for the car sect, is this correct? Just a little worried!

Thank you all for your Amazing help with this!

Hope you all get what your looking for, I will keep my eye out for passes and uniform you if I see any more xxx

The campervan tickets are a square of paper , they are swapped for a proper sticker when you get there (no idea why!)

East are blue .. Not sure what colour west are . I'd post a picture of East if I knew how lol

Hi again, I'm hoping to buy an East or west campervan ticket, not sure how to add myself to the list but if you have time please let me know, many thanks, Karen

correct me if im wrong anyone but

very top of this page, right hand side a small icon looks like an envelope click that and send message to bonedaddy with email phone etc

would suggest read 1st post too

Hi I would love to get a campervan ticket please, managed to get tickets in the resale after not getting them the last 3 years so super excited but all camper tickets had gone, please help...East or west not fussy, thanks

Edited by lazyriders

Hi Bonedaddy, you can take me off the list as I've got a spot in the Ashcombe field which sounds perfect as they run a shuttle bus service over the whole festival so I won't have so far to walk with my 3 year old :) thank you so so much for the help and advice, have an amazing festival!!! Jenni x

Nope, in fact it hasn't properly started yet! Only about 40% of peoples tickets are in their hand and once they are all out there it'll be down to other peoples mistakes or bad luck that turns into other peoples fortune unfortunately!

Like Shaw Taylor said, let's keep 'em peeled!

And so they waited, with their hairy ears and piercing eyes , poised on their spring-wound haunches like little wellie wearing gremlins , the warty noses sniffing the air , this way and that , to catch but a trace of ticket on the wind ............................

The SeeTickets site still says Tickets Not Available for East. Live in hope that there may be another resale. But even if not, the Glasto spirit is alive and well on this board so fingers crossed as many people as need them get to take their campers to Glasto

Hi can you let me know where I am on the list please?

I'm getting a bit worried and stressed now :-(

Has anyone managed to blag it on the gate on the day? Or is there a field near by that could be used as back up?

Hi can you let me know where I am on the list please?

I'm getting a bit worried and stressed now :-(

Has anyone managed to blag it on the gate on the day? Or is there a field near by that could be used as back up?

Don't panic. We have used this thread to get tickets the last 3 times and they are generally available within 2 weeks of the festival.

Hold your nerve and believe in Bonedaddy and you will be fine