2015 - any help or advice needed ?

ramragon

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm me your email address and I'll forward it on to you fella, it's a pdf. I'll send you the campervan one

Is there a campervan info sheet? I'm not sure we've had that email! Is it vital?

Also, we are taking our two children for Thursday and Friday night and my Dad has offered to come and collect them on Saturday morning giving us a bit of child free time as well (woohoo!!!). Does anyone know how close he will be able to get or will we have to trek out with them somewhere?

Is there a campervan info sheet? I'm not sure we've had that email! Is it vital?

Also, we are taking our two children for Thursday and Friday night and my Dad has offered to come and collect them on Saturday morning giving us a bit of child free time as well (woohoo!!!). Does anyone know how close he will be able to get or will we have to trek out with them somewhere?

You take them to the drop off point for taxis, if you're in the campervan field it's pretty close to that point. When you 1st turn into the field where you're staying you'll notice that the road you were on carries on for about 200 yards. That's the pick up point at the end of that road. My daughter got picked up 3 years ago and it was no problem

Does anyone know of any lifesharing opportunities, Im going on july29th to volunteer and am looking for a ride from lancaster to the site. Anyone with a spare seat? Will contribute for fuel.

I'm volunteering with festaff so will be travelling down on weds as well. I will be driving from Manchester so will be passing Lancaster way. Send me a message if you are still in need of a lift as I may be able to help :)

Edited by **Roxi**

There are cash point machines on site, if you're taking a lot of cash with you make sure you keep it safe, put it in your sleeping bag on Thursday and Friday night for sure. Don't wanna scare anyone but nothing ruins your festival like having all your cash stolen on the first night.

Not sure if many accept card payments

It's not too far but Thurlow reckons they were ferrying people to emperors from the drop off point last year. Don't quote me on that mind !

Last year they were running up the hill but not round to emperors field, you'll have to walk round from the main enterance

Does anyone have any experience of the live-in vehicle field? Just wondering if it's a relatively quiet place to camp? Got kids to get to sleep at some point! I'm guessing you have no choice where to camp as I assume it has to be filled in an orderly fashion so it must be pot-luck with neighbours.

Does anyone know when the stage area opens on Thursday and time the first bands start?  Skipped festival last year as was buying a house at time....went the year previous on a Thurs but they didn't have the extra events then.  Trying to work out roughly when should set off for Thurs as read that it gets packed quickly now

Does anyone know when the stage area opens on Thursday and time the first bands start? Skipped festival last year as was buying a house at time....went the year previous on a Thurs but they didn't have the extra events then. Trying to work out roughly when should set off for Thurs as read that it gets packed quickly now

5pm but not sure if that is arena opening or band ko