Tallest Man On Earth

Stu H

Looking at his tour dates he's often doing multiple nights in a row. It's a small gap but god dammit he's got to play:

The "folk head" in me just needs to see:

Tallest Man on Earth -> Father John Misty -> Joanna Newsom or Laura Marling

on the Park, on friday, in the evening sun, with good friends and good memories being made

I'm getting emotional thinking about this

I went to a gig of his once, my overriding memory is how peculiar the crowd was. Proper eerie bunch.

All I remember was a couple of shitheads shouting "play King of Spain" through the whole set (in a very, very quiet auditorium), to the point where I'm pretty sure he asked them to be patient and be quiet.

Seen him a few times, including headlineing the second stage at Green Man in 2012.

What surprised me there was the preponderance of young (teen/late teen), word-perfect fans who obviously worship him. All expected, suitable gig conduct was observed in a riveting set. Never found a TTMOE crowd to be peculiar...

Ben