line up prediction game 2015

ramragon

Heres the current league, sorry for the delay, too much going on at home in the last few weeks.

Anyways, if ive got anyones score wrong please just message me and ill update it, dont shout and bawl cos it aint deliberate !. As usual the letters in brackets are who I scored, if you had the hotpots down then I havent scored them as the rules stated which regulars you couldnt include.

5 - Thurlow (b, br, bsp, tandt, c45)

Emandjay (bb, a, br, psb, du)

4 - bottonrob (j, e, ee, c45)

Dgrant (k, psb, br, lr)

Sloaney007 (ms, bsp, du, kt)

The salmon (e, ht, b, ss)

3 - kevrig (kc, bsp, c45)

Mickl (ee, etg, bb)

Johnny yen (j, psb, v)

T2t (e, kc, v)

Time for heroes (kc, bsp, tb)

Joy div oven gloves (v, br, bsp)

2 - johnboy 1981 (psb, bsp)

Easynh (v, bs)

Ramragon (psb, k)

Rumblestripe (bsp, psb)

Walkforever (e, kc)

1 - comfy numb (psb)

RPDB (j)

Lochland (s2s)

Ged devereux (e)

Pooly jp (j)

0 - Elliot Render

Kevd108

Keep up the good work ramara

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my counting either Thurlow or E&J are looking at 23 pints on the Thursday. If that were me that'd be game over before Sit Down had even started!

If i were fortunate to win id certainly be up for attempting that challenge....dont think its my year this year though

Im pretty sure emandjay aint going this year......

It would be just my luck to win the year I'm not going.

Still not impressed with the line up but going to miss it all the same.

Hopefully be back next year if the increased capacity doesn't spoil it. Maybe, if I win of course, I could collect the winnings in 2016?

It would be just my luck to win the year I'm not going.

Still not impressed with the line up but going to miss it all the same.

Hopefully be back next year if the increased capacity doesn't spoil it. Maybe, if I win of course, I could collect the winnings in 2016?

Indeed You can, cnumb paid for 2 years owed last year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dub pistols get a mention on the latest few acts to be announced. Can i get a point for them please ramra?

I think it is pretty much safe to say you have nailed this again by a country mile. Has the time been set for meet and pay up this year yet albeit I only managed to meet you last year!

I think it is pretty much safe to say you have nailed this again by a country mile. Has the time been set for meet and pay up this year yet albeit I only managed to meet you last year!

Its not over until its ramra calls it, could be more acts to be announced

I think for the meet this year we should get cnumb to put his efest tshirt onto a pole and wave it like a flag so we all know where to meet :)

I'll do an updated on when I get some time off work ! Hopefully soon

Needless to say unless all ur choices pull out or there's a late surge for someone else you'll no doubt be supping some free beers....... again

Edited by ramragon

Any of you Facebookers have info on what nights bands are playing. Am I right in thinking we won't get official news on day splits till we buy the lanyard?

Think I only know the nights for the headliners but would be good to get some planning done just incase I end up sunbathing back at the tent and miss some good stuff!

On Twitter a day or so ago KC said the day splits "will be announced soon".  I guess 'soon' could mean in three and a half weeks when we get the lanyards, though!

I really hope it's in the next week or so.  I want to try and plan out my days and work out who I'm going to see.  I know once I''m there I'll probably end up doing totally different stuff, but it's still fun working out a plan!

Baby Strange were only added to Wickerman recently, would love to see them added at Kendal. Saw them a few times, brilliant live act!

It seems to me there seems to be a bit of a jump between the big/mid-range bands to ones that aren't really very well known and that don't really seem to be making any sort of inroads towards becoming well known, so a few up-and-comers like Baby Strange would be ideal to fit that bill :)