line up prediction game 2015

ramragon

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, we've never heard from you in a week and you come on to taunt me and claim your pints !

I start my holidays after tomorrow, it's fair to say you've won. The humiliation for the rest of us will be on line by Friday. ... night !

Is there a meet (and pay-up!) time been called yet? admittedly I only 'found' (...and paid up to) Thurlow  last year. We'll be landing Thursday lunchtime ish so happy with whenever

Dont think its been arranged yet

you there on Thursday? if so and if nothing gets pencilled in how about I see you for a beer 6pm near the none stage end of the main bar? that way if the bands have already started we wont miss ought as presume that'll be the only stage that night?

you there on Thursday? if so and if nothing gets pencilled in how about I see you for a beer 6pm near the none stage end of the main bar? that way if the bands have already started we wont miss ought as presume that'll be the only stage that night?

Yeah im there thursday mate, if nothing gets sorted we can meet there but i think if kc get organised and give us an idea of stage times then we'll get the meet sorted out

I'd love to come along but wondering if most of you on here are male and I'd be the only female there?

I think most people who post regularly are male in this bit but i dont think it will be an all male meet up, there are a couple of poster in the glasto threads who came to the meet there who have been asking questions etc that will probably come say hello and a couple of my friends im travelling with are female and will probably be there as well

I'd love to come along but wondering if most of you on here are male and I'd be the only female there?

There are usually a few wives and partners as well as the occasional female turn up ! No doubt I'll have a 2 year old monkey child clinging to me for the duration as she seems to have attended the last 2 meets in various states

Edited by ramragon

Just finishing off the prediction league but it's looking like the top few are -

8 - Thurlow (b,br,bsp,tandt,c45,tg,kc,dp)

5 - Emandjay (bb,a,br,psb,du)

Dgrant (k,bsp,br,lr,t)

Bottonrob (j,ee,e,c45,mw)

Sloaney007 (ms,bsp,du,kt,gc)

The salmon (e,ht,b,ss,gc)

I go off the alphabetical list at the bottom of the line up for who's appearing but I've noticed there are acts missing from this like the dub pistols. I'll update the league later tonight but if I've got anyone's scores wrong just let me know, it's nothing personal ! Just takes a while to flick through line up pages for missing bands

Thurlow, you might as well start and compile your booze wish list !

Jeremiah Ferrari on sunday for me please, and do I get half a point for Dub Pistols DJ set? I know I don't win but it does move my sore up a tad... thank you.

Right, how do we give the winner his winnings, are we meeting on a certain day at a certain time? Lets all buy him beers at the same time and see what happens.

Im up for that challenge!!! At the min its meet at 6pm on the thursday at a venue to be finalised (probably real ale tent) will change if the musics started before then