T minus and counting - 2015

whisty

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed

I'm green with envy. You can do clever things with the computer. In fact you've just reminded me to start on my Windows 7 for Dummies book. I had promised to do an hours work on it every day, but then completely forgot about it. This time next year I'll hopefully be able to do clever things with the computer too. :)

I'm green with envy. You can do clever things with the computer. In fact you've just reminded me to start on my Windows 7 for Dummies book. I had promised to do an hours work on it every day, but then completely forgot about it. This time next year I'll hopefully be able to do clever things with the computer too. :)

I'd like to think I was that clever but It's child's play really. Go to programs, accessories, paint, open up the prog, paste a photo and play around, colour it in, cut bits out and paste over. For the techies there's photo shop but life's too short :)

I'd like to think I was that clever but It's child's play really. Go to programs, accessories, paint, open up the prog, paste a photo and play around, colour it in, cut bits out and paste over. For the techies there's photo shop but life's too short :)

Nice one whisty. :) I'll give that a bash. I'd like to have a go at it now but some friends have invited themselves over and we are expecting them very soon. I had wanted to go to bed at a reasonable hour this evening. Looks like it'll be a heavy duty one.

Gimp is a good free alternative to Photoshop and can be downloaded here... http://www.gimp.org

Takes a bit of getting used to but there are loads of instructional videos on YouTube. I'm sure people can do loads of amazing stuff with it but I just use it to make stupid pictures for forums and Twitter. You don't have to try too hard to knock up something like this...

VV3Amvz.jpg

Gimp is a good free alternative to Photoshop and can be downloaded here... http://www.gimp.org

Takes a bit of getting used to but there are loads of instructional videos on YouTube. I'm sure people can do loads of amazing stuff with it but I just use it to make stupid pictures for forums and Twitter. You don't have to try too hard to knock up something like this...

VV3Amvz.jpg

I'd liked to have up voted this post, and whisty's one telling me info in this area. Thanks for adding to it and showing me that site. My first thoughts were 'how do I actually download it'? Anyway, I've managed it, which makes a nice change. Now all I've got to do is work out how it works. I'm going to give it a bash though - if I can make pictures like your one above I'll be a happy man.

Anyway, the two friends arrived earlier and had brought another friend with them. Then my brother turned up. There's the makings of a party going on down stairs which my wife has now just informed me that I should be attending. I think she's right. I need to top up the tank, and everything's downstairs that could possibly fulfill that requirement.

Get stuck in Yog!

Still out of up votes it would appear. It's going a little Radio Rental downstairs now, so thought I'd come back up for a break away. I've shown them all some of my latest art pieces and not one of them has tried to call the police. That's very nice of them I feel - given the circumstances! lol

VV3Amvz.jpg

Brilliant! I'll try 'gimp' but not from my works laptop...

One for today, and sneaking in for tomorrow, you takes your pick/pic!

800px-Ulsan_Bus_257_-_Hakseong_Bus.jpg

Edited by carlosj