T minus and counting - 2015

whisty

'Ave a bit of Sarf End open-top PSV p0rN me old muckers:

"As converted in 1956 the four Southend Daimlers had no windscreen on the upper deck and the original half drop windows remained downstairs (although with three on each side rather than the one or two they had previously), but they were fitted with (perhaps new) very shiny chromed radiators. The original livery was cream with (on 244/5/6) two blue bands and blue mudguards and the fleet number on the front dash in large black figures. Here 245 (FOP452) is just west of the pier (with the Shrubbery in the background) on a 67 for Shoebury Common on 14th July 1957."

245.jpg

Slightly concerned at the increasing number of closet/wannabe spotters or at least efesters with spotting tendencies if not 'previous' creeping out of the woodwork recently :P Me, I'm just a lawnmower I'm just a spotter spotter which is totally fair game and all that so it clearly doesn't count :lol: Mind you, if we get a few more outed then Neil will no doubt be spotting the opportunity to add a shiny new efests anorak and flask for the all important milky tea to the merch pages !

... wanders off to find his box of pitchforks and organise a posse to do some serious outing witchhunt.gif

Edited by mikeb

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Membership is on the increase!
246 on arrival at the LTT Depot in 2004
Centre-entrance+246%252C+LTT+depot%252C+

That did make me chuckle Carlos, nice one, your an Honourary life member for sure :)

All the spotters coming out I see. I got on a tube train during the Olympics and a film crew got on, one fella sat down so I asked him what they were filming. Oh no he said I'm not with them and went on to tell me he'd come down from Scotland specially because buses from all over the country had been brought to London for the Olympics, he was made up. A true lifetime spotter in the flesh.

1%20blackpool%20245%20bctf245a.jpg

Edited by whisty

hang on yog old son were on 245 are we not ??

Good morning Mr guypjfreak,

I reckon we're 244, maybe you've lost a day?! easy done lol :)

http://www.twowheels.force9.co.uk/glasto%202015%20countdown.htm

I could be wrong though.....

Thanks Yogs for rubber stamping the tripple whammy, lovely curved rear end shot :)

Edited by oneeye

Ah, the countdown thread :) I used to play this game a few years ago, but any image was ok as long as it depicted the number of days left. The fun for me was scouring the internet to look for something a bit different. Looking back over a few of this thread it seems that it has to be buses. Would I be right? Tell me the rules and I'll join in again :D

Edited by Pear_Cider

Ah, the countdown thread :) I used to play this game a few years ago, but any image was ok as long as it depicted the number of days left. The fun for me was scouring the internet to look for something a bit different. Looking back over a few of this thread it seems that it has to be buses. Would I be right? Tell me the rules and I'll join in again :D

Hello Pear_Cider

It doesn't have to be buses. You can use anything you like with the right number on it. It's just that over the last couple of years an annual theme has been taken up by a bunch of us. I started when it was tractors / agricultural machinery, the next year it was fire engines, and now it's buses/coaches/trams. Nothing to stop you doing whatever you want, whether that be any random subjects or a constant individual subject which is not buses/coaches/ trams. Everybody's welcome on here. In fact, the more the merrier. :)

Hello Pear_Cider

It doesn't have to be buses. You can use anything you like with the right number on it. It's just that over the last couple of years an annual theme has been taken up by a bunch of us. I started when it was tractors / agricultural machinery, the next year it was fire engines, and now it's buses/coaches/trams. Nothing to stop you doing whatever you want, whether that be any random subjects or a constant individual subject which is not buses/coaches/ trams. Everybody's welcome on here. In fact, the more the merrier. :)

yes it does you nutter if it can be ANYTHING why are we wasting hours looking at BUSES ///////.....go on tell ME whyyyyyyyyy or am i the nutter ..hang on i must think on this .

welcome Pcider old son btw looking forward to yor buseesss init yog old son your SACKED

tablets anyone

wheres my tablets

WIFE

yes it does you nutter if it can be ANYTHING why are we wasting hours looking at BUSES ///////.....go on tell ME whyyyyyyyyy or am i the nutter ..hang on i must think on this .

welcome Pcider old son btw looking forward to yor buseesss init yog old son your SACKED

tablets anyone

wheres my tablets

WIFE

Hello guy. You're calling me a nutter?!!! Pot, kettle, black and all that. lol