Just say no to The Hotpots in 2015

LOCHLAND5

• 3 months later...

I've waited over a week now but I have sad news. Last week I heard my first ever hot pots tune. It wasn't my fault. There I was driving to work listening to keavney when he played some "song" by them about cash back. It was awful. I'm saying no to the hot pots and will write to points of view about falling BBC standards :-(

I've waited over a week now but I have sad news. Last week I heard my first ever hot pots tune. It wasn't my fault. There I was driving to work listening to keavney when he played some "song" by them about cash back. It was awful. I'm saying no to the hot pots and will write to points of view about falling BBC standards :-(

I'm pleased to hear you were at work for once , you have more time off than ramgangnam! Scottish BH , English BH , banked hours , family hours , national holiday in Azerbaijan your never at work !

Yes, I heard it on 6music too. So have they gone all mainstream now?

Having never heard them before, do I assume that sort of music/comedy is typical of their stuff? If so, I'll probably be somewhere else. Festival toilet block could be more appealing.

I've heard a few of their tunes now on a spotify playlist.

I'm sorry to say that I'm old enough to remember The Baron Knights and they aren't a million away from their style of 'music'. When I was a kid the Baron Kights had limited appeal and 40 years on the novelty is even worse.

Where do I sign the petition?

I've heard a few of their tunes now on a spotify playlist.

I'm sorry to say that I'm old enough to remember The Baron Knights and they aren't a million away from their style of 'music'. When I was a kid the Baron Kights had limited appeal and 40 years on the novelty is even worse.

Where do I sign the petition?

Rule number 1 do not describe what the shitpots do as music !

Welcome to the gang !

• 4 weeks later...

Aww thank god.

I was going through the list of bands I didn't know & listened to these......Thats wear on my ear drums that should not have happened.

I felt robbed. I'm so glad I'm not alone in my dislike for them.

at least this year they are hidden away on the Woodland Stage....

ERRRRRR i wouldnt count your chickens on that ! They were headlining the woodlands and now they are not !!!!!!!! I get the horrible feeling they will be back on the mainstage ........ Which is shit !