Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been to the Starsailor reunion show and they were absolutely phenomenal. Had the Charlatans guitarist playing with them for most of the set. They would make Thursday all good again.

Good call!!!! They are supporting James on their UK tour, who are playing Beni onthe on the Thursday night. Fingers crossed!

Steve Guppy and Muzzy. Whats wrong with you two saddos. People are trying to use this thread for info. Seriosly need to get a life and stop obsessing over this page, its embarrassing

To be fair, it's a forum for festivals, why take it so seriously? Aint like they've hijacked the main FIB website and are withholding info?

Yeah they're outside nightclubs filled with festival goers?

Few clubs and bars have stuff going on in the town too, tbh with you I'd just go out and see where people are giving out leaflets for and check them out see the atmosphere. All the bars and clubs in the town seemed decent last year, club called vox was good, free to get in alright music, bar called fraggle rock had a band in there and some other one called Casablanca or something was good as well. Never went to the one opposite, Harlem or something?

Harlem was really good last year they had a progerganda night in there. There is another club right next to it aswell that had a good night on the Tues/Weds.

Harlem was really good last year they had a progerganda night in there. There is another club right next to it aswell that had a good night on the Tues/Weds.

Whereabouts are the clubs? What time are they open till? We get to beni Wednesday evening and just dumping stuff in apartment and heading out.

Turns out no one gives a fuck.

Furthermore, if that info has come from the website owner sharing their details that brings up data protection issues...

Good job it came from him posting his own Twitter account.

No need to sound so butthurt; although I guess you're probably another fully grown man who's made a forum account named after an ex-footballer to spend your day chatting shite.

No need to sound so butthurt; although I guess you're probably another fully grown man who's made a forum account named after an ex-footballer to spend your day chatting shite.

I prefer the ex footballers to anyone else, least they've got a sense of humour.

nah, its really the real nige!

Whereabouts are the clubs? What time are they open till? We get to beni Wednesday evening and just dumping stuff in apartment and heading out.

The two im talking about are directly opposite the festival on the other side of the dual carriageway by the aqua park, cant miss them tbh and they got lively from 11ish until daylight by my somewhat hazy memory. They were really good though i remember that much!

The two im talking about are directly opposite the festival on the other side of the dual carriageway by the aqua park, cant miss them tbh and they got lively from 11ish until daylight by my somewhat hazy memory. They were really good though i remember that much!

Cheers. Think I'll check them out after having a few in the town.

fraggle rock in town normally a good nite on the Wednesday

Might as well check it out. Last year we got a taxi into town and there was a dj stand set up in a back lane. We just stopped there all night.

Edited by marr1986