Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just have Courteeners headlining the 2nd stage on the Sunday night and all will be well with the world.

Yes, James headline 2nd stage on Thursday and Courteeners on Sunday.

I am underwhelmed with the announcements since the 1st wave of acts, but still happy enough.

if they had C+S, Kasabian, Weller and Libertines as 4 headline acts then you would look at that as a decent set of headliners (2 years ago it was Florence, Roses, New Order and Bob Dylan which wouldnt be massively different), its the fact TT gets the big slot on the Thursday.

Maybe I am just trying to be positive.....

Yes, James headline 2nd stage on Thursday and Courteeners on Sunday.

I am underwhelmed with the announcements since the 1st wave of acts, but still happy enough.

if they had C+S, Kasabian, Weller and Libertines as 4 headline acts then you would look at that as a decent set of headliners (2 years ago it was Florence, Roses, New Order and Bob Dylan which wouldnt be massively different), its the fact TT gets the big slot on the Thursday.

Maybe I am just trying to be positive.....

Tbh even C&S, Kasabian, Libertines and Nutini ain't too bad. A bit more modern than that 2012 line up, but similar draw. In that 2012 line up, I reckon most Brits only cared about the Stone Roses.

Think like a lot of people have said, the line up ain't that bad this year. Just Tinie is a w*nk headliner and brings the bigger picture down. Plus their shit organisation and dickhead social media people trying to string people along.

Can tell now as well that after all these they're gonna release the times/days and the clashes are gonna be shit.

Finally booked train tickets after weeks of fucking around on that ridiculous renfe site, land in Barca at 7.30am on the Tuesday and it's an all day session there until we get the train down to beni at 7.30 that night, gonna be an absolute mission pitching a tent gone 10.30pm but who cares? Everything done and dusted. Absolutely buzzin. Fuck the line up.

Finally booked train tickets after weeks of fucking around on that ridiculous renfe site, land in Barca at 7.30am on the Tuesday and it's an all day session there until we get the train down to beni at 7.30 that night, gonna be an absolute mission pitching a tent gone 10.30pm but who cares? Everything done and dusted. Absolutely buzzin. Fuck the line up.

Follow your name son and get a pop up tent. had a similar situation to yours last year and never got there till 1am, pop ups worked a treat completely off my nugget.

Follow your name son and get a pop up tent. had a similar situation to yours last year and never got there till 1am, pop ups worked a treat completely off my nugget.

Just me and the missus ain't it, so i've got a big 6 man tent to deal with.. No doubt on my own as well, should be alright, we're stopping at bonterra park so there will be plenty of light and what not (hopefully) can't wait man.

Post on Fib's FB:

:D:D I laughed really hard on this one.

Yeah, that was mine. I want them to post a Tinie Tempah song because I know, and they know, that it's going to be total vitriol in the comments. They have posted every act like 3 times but nothing from Tinie since they made him a headliner.

Yeah mate, I preordered one last year, can't remember how far in advance it was though, definitely recommend getting one, maybe drop the festival a email and they may be able to help you with how to reserve one?

Cheers mate, do you have the link/email for this?

Im gonna shir in a burger box, the! Polystyrene ones, and chuck it at him. Harsh on the geezer cos its him wjoa just doing his job, but my dissent will be aimed at the organisers with tinie as their proxy

I like your style, I did that once and left it on some c**t's mustang.

Here is an idea, it'll definitely sell those final tickets!

One Direction in the early slot, they looked great fun on Radio One's Big Weekend.

They have loads of followers on Twitter and some sick tunes!

Zanye and Louis can pop over to my tent for a Mary J if they feel like it!

#FiB1D

Here is an idea, it'll definitely sell those final tickets!

One Direction in the early slot, they looked great fun on Radio One's Big Weekend.

They have loads of followers on Twitter and some sick tunes!

Zanye and Louis can pop over to my tent for a Mary J if they feel like it!

#FiB1D

Wouldn't actually mind. Midnight Memories is a belter.