Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no longer going but I have a room in Hostal La Torre in Benicassim booked for 2 people from Wed 16th-Mon 21st, the reviews say it's within walking distance to the festival. Paid £300 so just wanting the same back or nearest offer! Also have Easyjet flights from Newcastle-Barcelona booked to sell if I can. Message me if interested :)

LATEST FIB NEWS ......The VILLACAMP camping site this year will be moved to a new 50.000 square meters plot near the LIDLE supermared in the north of the town

Not really latest news, it was 2 days ago! And yes, I'm so glad I didn't pay for Villacamp now that it's 3km away from the festival! Lol.

I can't believe how fast this managed to go downhill. Everyone was anticipating for so long, buzzing at the possibility of the Libertines then being so happy when they were announced, now it's all hate for FIB on their social media pages. I can't believe they managed to fuck it up so badly!

This is not good , people are selling tickets , what's going on ?
39730_122454824468792_8093328_n.jpg
Hi Ged, we understand the reaction. But, also, there's a lot of people excited with the line up. We receive a lot of messages in that mood. we want to give more names in the next two weeks, but we can't give you a exact date.
I will enjoy the festival , I like a lot of the bands already named but people are understandably concerned at a lack of names , and if it is 2 weeks before you give more names that only leaves a month before the start of the fest !!! It's not ideal
Hi Ged, we know, people are worried. We're trying to make it as soon as possible, but we have to complete some details to finish the line up.

Perving at Lily Allen. Are you for real? Lily looks like the kind of girl you would see on one of those ITV programs about alcoholic party girls gone wild in Ayia Napa.

The lead singer of the 1975 would probably beat her in a female beauty contest.

I'm more looking forward to whats on show down the beach.

This is not good , people are selling tickets , what's going on ?
Hi Ged, we understand the reaction. But, also, there's a lot of people excited with the line up. We receive a lot of messages in that mood. we want to give more names in the next two weeks, but we can't give you a exact date.
I will enjoy the festival , I like a lot of the bands already named but people are understandably concerned at a lack of names , and if it is 2 weeks before you give more names that only leaves a month before the start of the fest !!! It's not ideal
Hi Ged, we know, people are worried. We're trying to make it as soon as possible, but we have to complete some details to finish the line up.

I would love to see one of these posts from people who are excited about the line-up. I bet they are referring to people who are excited to seeing individual acts.

I was excited about the lineup in January when it was POTUSA, Kasabian, Of Montreal, Tame Impala, Courteeners, Weller etc, It was a great start and had so much potential!

Perving at Lily Allen. Are you for real? Lily looks like the kind of girl you would see on one of those ITV programs about alcoholic party girls gone wild in Ayia Napa.

Thats what us Turks are into, it's not just a stereotype we're all letchy pervs.