an election where your vote counts

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point though, is I don't think the SNP have shown ANYTHING to suggest they're any different to any other party.

They're very good at blaming outsiders for all the problems - tho that's a feature they share with another party.

Some like to pretend that's a meaningless nothing.

Edited by eFestivals

Corp tax - the biggest factor in the transfer of the wealth to the richest in society, and the *ONLY* firm financial promise of indy-Scotland.

Banksters - Alex loves them, and egged them on (Scottish bankers, working in Scotland [don't give me that city of London crap that normally comes from nats]) to cause the bankruptcy of Scotland's biggest bank.

(and ridiculously, nowadays the nats like to claim they'd regulate the banks better than London :lol:).

Refusing to put up taxes to benefit the poorest at the expense of the richest.

You know, the normal stuff of parties that are economically right-wing or neoliberal, but that indy-Scottish blindness &/or prejudice cannot spot.

Corp tax - the biggest factor in the transfer of the wealth to the richest in society, and the *ONLY* firm financial promise of indy-Scotland.

Banksters - Alex loves them, and egged them on (Scottish bankers, working in Scotland [don't give me that city of London crap that normally comes from nats]) to cause the bankruptcy of Scotland's biggest bank.

(and ridiculously, nowadays the nats like to claim they'd regulate the banks better than London :lol:).

Refusing to put up taxes to benefit the poorest at the expense of the richest.

You know, the normal stuff of parties that are economically right-wing or neoliberal, but that indy-Scottish blindness &/or prejudice cannot spot.

hmmm

David Cameron said the public was "disillusioned" with the EU and their message was "received and understood".

Ed Miliband said the outcome was about more than Europe and his party must respond to a "desire for change" over a wide range of issues.

So, you have managed one policy proposal for a couple of years hence & a historical failure to foresee the result of deregulation of th e banks that is shared with about 99% of elected politicians in the western world.

Nothing they have actually done then.

Not a thing.

Not one.

Zilch.

It doesn't get more right wing than loving the banksters. What of that is too difficult for you to grasp?

Yes, nuLabour loved the banksters too ... something that's caused you to call them a right wing party, but apparently the same can't apply with the untouchable SNP. :lol:

Edited by eFestivals

Corp Tax - an idea in a White Paper.

part of the indy vision you'll be voting to support.

A right wing dream.

Banksters - is that a real word ? A Scottish politician loves them allegedly.

Allegedly? :lol::lol::lol:

Alex egged on Fred the Shred, and if Scotland had been independent at the time Scotland would be more financially fucked than Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Greece, and Iceland.

"yours for a bankrupt Scotland", Alex Salmond.

Everything was done by Scotsmen in Scotland. No Westminster required.

_58239878_fredletter464.jpg

Edited by eFestivals

part of the indy vision you'll be voting to support.

A right wing dream.

Allegedly? :lol::lol::lol:

Alex egged on Fred the Shred, and if Scotland had been independent at the time Scotland would be more financially fucked than Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Greece, and Iceland.

"yours for a bankrupt Scotland", Alex Salmond.

Everything was done by Scotsmen in Scotland. No Westminster required.

_58239878_fredletter464.jpg

Considering they returned a couple of powers I'm not sure you can argue that.

Regardless, this isn't me going "The SNP are right-wing w*nkers". What I'm saying is that they've been in a position where they've had no responsibility to hold up to what they claim are their ideals, same as the position the Lib Dems were in until the coalition. Parties always look better until they're in government. Hell, New Labour seemed left-wing until they'd been in power a couple of years. The more recently a party has ruled, the better they look.

My point though, is I don't think the SNP have shown ANYTHING to suggest they're any different to any other party.

Wow, the gloves are off now...

"David Cameron has launched a full-blown attack against Nigel Farage, describing the Ukip leader as a supremely tactical and consummate politician on a mission to destroy the Conservative party."

Tough talking , Dave!

Wow, the gloves are off now...

"David Cameron has launched a full-blown attack against Nigel Farage, describing the Ukip leader as a supremely tactical and consummate politician on a mission to destroy the Conservative party."

Tough talking , Dave!

As a Lib Dem I was heartbroken to see so many of our MEPs lose their seats. I was also a candidate in the local elections and got a bit of a battering as well in an area we once held. It is such a shame that we can no longer fight on local issues as so many voters simply see the yellow rosette and think "NICK CLEGG". It is not our message that is the problem, but the messenger himself. We ran a positive, pro-EU campaign and really took the fight to the racist bigots in UKIP. Sadly our leadership are not trusted or listened to. A really distressing time :(

As a Lib Dem I was heartbroken to see so many of our MEPs lose their seats. I was also a candidate in the local elections and got a bit of a battering as well in an area we once held. It is such a shame that we can no longer fight on local issues as so many voters simply see the yellow rosette and think "NICK CLEGG". It is not our message that is the problem, but the messenger himself. We ran a positive, pro-EU campaign and really took the fight to the racist bigots in UKIP. Sadly our leadership are not trusted or listened to. A really distressing time :(