Kendal Calling, Not at Kendal...

Guest Lowther Calling

Kendal calling hasn't been in Kendal for 7 years now, is it time for a name change?

I still see people ask about transport links to Kendal, and travel from Kendal to the festival.

I'd be pretty miffed if i'd not done my research and found accommodation in Kendal, only to find it's 40 minutes away!

I know it's just a name, but after all, it's a geographic one. It would be like having Leeds Festival in Manchester.

It's still a bit weird for me to see a band come on stage and shout hello Kendal...

I reckon Cumbria Calling has a far better ring to it ;)

Kendal calling hasn't been in Kendal for 7 years now, is it time for a name change?

I still see people ask about transport links to Kendal, and travel from Kendal to the festival.

I'd be pretty miffed if i'd not done my research and found accommodation in Kendal, only to find it's 40 minutes away!

I know it's just a name, but after all, it's a geographic one. It would be like having Leeds Festival in Manchester.

It's still a bit weird for me to see a band come on stage and shout hello Kendal...

I reckon Cumbria Calling has a far better ring to it ;)

Alabama 3 aren't from alabama and there ain't 3 of em ! Manchester Orchestra are neither from manchester or an orchestra either.

I'm guessing you trademarked Ur username of lowther calling and want the festival name changed to follow suit so your top dog ha ha. Good try