T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kasabian/David Guetta/Fatboy Slim surely?

Yeah. I'm sure I've read on he're he's doing Tuts. I remember being annoyed he's not subbing Guetta cos that would've worked perfectly for both Kasabian and Guetta fans.

Kasabian/Guetta/Fatboy Slim

Avicii/Twin Atlantic/Courteeners

Noel Gallagher/Prodigy/Above & Beyond

Tuts will do well on Sunday I think. It'll be rammed full of 16 year olds.

I'm actually warming to the idea of Rudimental on Tuts. While it'd be weird sideways step for them, two years with a similar slot on main stage is something I'm not sure about, and I reckon Mark Ronson is on Radio 1 before Guetta, which would leave subbing Tuts for Rudimental.

Still think third down main stage is the more likely place for Rudimental, but hey, weirder things than a Tuts move have happened.

I'm actually warming to the idea of Rudimental on Tuts. While it'd be weird sideways step for them, two years with a similar slot on main stage is something I'm not sure about, and I reckon Mark Ronson is on Radio 1 before Guetta, which would leave subbing Tuts for Rudimental.

Still think third down main stage is the more likely place for Rudimental, but hey, weirder things than a Tuts move have happened.

I'd say they're too big for subbing tuts now, it'd be headline or nothing. As you say, 3rd down on main seems likely.

I know this has probabbly been asked 100s of times and I can't be arsed looking back but are we due more announcements or is that it as far as the line up goes???

It doesn't make sense for that to be it as far as the lineup goes. LOTS to be added by the looks of things. Probably just bottom half stuff, but a lot of it.

Was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like at T regarding getting out of the main stage crowd? if these supposed clashes are true, I want to see the Libertines but get to King Tuts for the Courteeners before Avicii comes on, I'm just worried if I get a half decent spot for the Libs it could be pretty hard to get out seeing as it's main stage, saturday night. Is it fairly easy to move about between acts? forgive me if this is a stupid question

Was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like at T regarding getting out of the main stage crowd? if these supposed clashes are true, I want to see the Libertines but get to King Tuts for the Courteeners before Avicii comes on, I'm just worried if I get a half decent spot for the Libs it could be pretty hard to get out seeing as it's main stage, saturday night. Is it fairly easy to move about between acts? forgive me if this is a stupid question

It's a new site mate everyone's pretty much in the dark with the layout.

I think courtneers are on at the same time as the libertines though.

It's a new site mate everyone's pretty much in the dark with the layout.

I think courtneers are on at the same time as the libertines though.

Nah, Courteeners will surely be on at the same time as Avicii.

Anyway, there will likely be a lot of change-over in the crowd between Libertines and Avicii so shouldn't have too much trouble getting out of the Libertines crowd.

Nah, Courteeners will surely be on at the same time as Avicii.

Anyway, there will likely be a lot of change-over in the crowd between Libertines and Avicii so shouldn't have too much trouble getting out of the Libertines crowd.

So does the late license work for all stages??