V Festival 2014 Clashfinder

Guest daniel.k

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not this again

nobody fucking knows

there's a hell of a jump in size between train and rudimental so that gap would be my guess, or after the killers, but until we get the programmes on the day ....

Cant see them being after Killers, either side of rudimental is my guess.

I also think someone could be added to the arena each day as i dont think they would have the same number of acts on MTV and arena, so the gaps would be the same times on both stages. Just a thought

Rizzle Kicks are clashing with Rudimental

Are you excited to play V Festival?
Jordan: "Yeah, as long as 'Tell Her' does well."
Harley: "Yeah it's the week after 'Tell Her' is released so I think our turn out will be loosely based on how well 'Tell Her's done."

You've had hits before 'Tell Her' though, it's not as if you're a new band and this is your breakthrough single.
Jordan: "Thank you... thank you, that's nice of you to say that because that is a confidence push. We're clashing with Rudimental who are like f**king awesome live so we'll see how it works out for our boys. I've figured out that I'll just give them digs for every less fan that we have. Actually I won't punch Leon because he's huge. I think we'll get an older crowd than Rudimental…"

if Chic are playing an hour it'd work, Rudimental 17:25-18:10 and RK 17:50-18:30 is 20 minutes of overlap which is enough to warrant a mention, at a push

rudimental could finish at 18:20 maybe if they started a little later than 17:25, or if rizzles start a little earlier and rudimental do the originally stated time

Comedy Stage is wrong, Dapper Laughs wrote on twitter he would be on at 6:30pm but if you're not too bothered about that I'd imagine the main four stages will be near enough correct.

Thanks for that, ive moved him now and added All About She as they just popped up on there and moved Sons and Lovers across as they were on the wrong day. Its looking a bit better and more full now