Top Posters In This Topic

ah k if Example is now maybe not subbing after all

Main - JT, Ed, Lily, Bastille
MTV - Elbow, Manics, Alesso
Arena - Jason

Main - Killers, Chic and Nile, Kaisers, Example
MTV - Most of Swedish House Mafia, Rudimental
Arena - Paolo

Had them on the opposite day at first, ill change it now but I pretty much got position right

Yea no biggie, there's a few people posting predictions rather than facts so just figured if I come across any confirmations, I'll post them with the source for you to update the opening post!

Yea no biggie, there's a few people posting predictions rather than facts so just figured if I come across any confirmations, I'll post them with the source for you to update the opening post!

Yeah thanks, once we get a few more days of artists confirmed I will make my clashfinder public. It has all the acts on it but they are abit all over the place. Chic are being the main pain, people (myself included) were looking at them headlining arena, but due to the special guests wording people are looking at them subbing main, big jump up :P

ah k if Example is now maybe not subbing after all

Main - JT, Ed, Lily, Bastille

MTV - Elbow, Manics, Alesso

Arena - Jason

Main - Killers, Chic and Nile, Kaisers, Example

MTV - Most of Swedish House Mafia, Rudimental

Arena - Paolo

Cant see Kaisers that high, I think if Chic arent subbing then it will be Killers, Example, Lily, Bastille and JT, Ed, Paolo, Rudimental

Good job so far, not sure about a few of the placings (Ella Eyre being one) but we don't have much solid info yet.

Yeah it was hard getting Arena acts right because I dont know some of them, and the ones I do know only have 1 song really. I could move someone like Blondie or Train to a high slot in the Arena, but then filling the gap on main might be hard. We will see what the next few weeks hold, we might get a few more names that are higher up on the second 2 stages

Edited by daniel.k

Some placings will be way out

The stranglers are normally opening the main stage

The Rifles will play the MTV stage as they are always on there either playing 2nd or 3rd

The Human League will be in the arena mid afternoon

Embrace will play either same slot as Travis in the arena or midday MTV

Train will play MTV late afternoon

Kaisers will play main

Manics will sub Elbow if they are on that day or play Main

Above and Beyond will head the arena

Miles Kane will play MTV

Janelle Monae will play 4th on Main

Sub Focus will play Arena

Alesso will sub Chase and Status

The Magic Numbers will play early MTV

Link to Clashfinder. I know its early so it will be miles out, but its a rough guideline and gives you a chance to see what sort of day you could have. If anyone has any major queries apart from Chic feel free to mention

http:///s/vfest2014chelmsford/

Some placings will be way out

The stranglers are normally opening the main stage

The Rifles will play the MTV stage as they are always on there either playing 2nd or 3rd

The Human League will be in the arena mid afternoon

Embrace will play either same slot as Travis in the arena or midday MTV

Train will play MTV late afternoon

Kaisers will play main

Manics will sub Elbow if they are on that day or play Main

Above and Beyond will head the arena

Miles Kane will play MTV

Janelle Monae will play 4th on Main

Sub Focus will play Arena

Alesso will sub Chase and Status

The Magic Numbers will play early MTV

other than those and Chic it's not too bad though dan well done :) this year i'm probably just not bothering other than the concrete info which drips through

yeah definitely can't see Train playing Main but not Kaisers.

Edited by Zac Quinn

Looking back at previous clashfinders they do seem to be spookily close early on - My question is why have we got the Manics subbing Elbow on Sat at Hylands and Kodaline & Miles Kane & Human League on Sunday there - I have scoured Fan clubs Fansites Facebook Twitter etc etc and can find absolutely nothing! Does someone have 'inside' info?

Looking back at previous clashfinders they do seem to be spookily close early on - My question is why have we got the Manics subbing Elbow on Sat at Hylands and Kodaline & Miles Kane & Human League on Sunday there - I have scoured Fan clubs Fansites Facebook Twitter etc etc and can find absolutely nothing! Does someone have 'inside' info?

I'm still loving this idea of the "very special guests" being given a worse stage than Train and The Rifles tbh