Pukkelpop 2014

TheNewUnion

Hi all myself and 6 of my friends are goin to pp this year. Myself and 2 others have camp A tickets but that was sold out by the time the other 3 got to it so they have camp b tickets. This is a long shot but would you or anyone you know be willing to swap B for A tickets??

Saw someone on twitter send a message to the organisers with a similar problem. They were told to email servicedesk@pptickets.be so you may want to try that as well. Chances are they will let you swap your 3 campsite A tickets for campsite B so you can all be together. I guess you'd all rather camp in A (as it's closer to the arena) but that's obviously the one with the highest demand so you'll do well to find anyone to swap with.

Dave - I've heard very strong rumours that Snow Patrol are doing something similar to what dEUS did a few years back and playing two nights in a row. I've reserved you a space on the barrier!

That's good news, wasn't expecting anything until next week at the earliest. Can't remember them ever pre-empting any announcements after the first one so perhaps they have something special up their sleeves??? Think we might get one or two biggish names (subs) for the Main and hopefully some guitar bands for the Marquee and Club. No idea of names though, I'm just gonna wait to be surprised!

Motorhead announced for Lokeerse Festen so we can rule them out! I was expecting them to headline Shelter Stage... Shit!!!!

I would like to see Lagwagon, Jimmy Eat world, Millenconlin and Raised Fist announced tomorrow for Shelter Stage.

I would also like some classic 90's british band announced for main stage, like Ocean Colour Scene or Suede.

Also some unkown bands (for me) that then result to be awesome, like it happend in the first annoucement.

Edited by johnybegood

90's indie always works for me. I'd expect someone of the calibre of Manic Street Preachers to be honest, big band with a proper back catalog but not a reformed type band - that said Suede would New interesting.

I remember Lagwagon from snowboard videos so would be great nostalgia to see them.

Suede are playing in Brussels the Saturday before PKP. Would they come back so soon?

Looking at the line ups so far from Frequency, Lowlands & Sziget there's no one at all I'm craving to see.

Would like (wishful thinking) to see tomorrow's announcement include Beirut & Neutral Milk Hotel.

Am expecting it to include Plazzzzzzzzzzzcebo, Stromae and The Kooks...

Wouldn't mind Biffy Clyro, but they're unlikely as they're also at Werchter.

Edit: Of course Placebo are at Werchter too. Hopefully that rules them out...

Stromae and the Kooks it is then. Hoping for some real curve balls...

Edited by Trufflehound

Think the Manics are likely as they're playing V, which is also true of Lily Allen, who doesn't have any Belgian dates that I know of? Would love to see The Wonder Stuff, The Wailers and M People from V too, although PKP don't tend to go too heavy on reformed bands, unless they have cult status. Think Example, Rizzle Kicks and Ella Eyre are all likely.

Will be interesting to see who we get from RW too. I'm hoping it's Moderat, SBTRKT, London Grammar and Rudimental, although it will probably end up being Stromae and Bastille.

Soulwax, Chic, Manics, Vampire Weekend and James would do for me. All realistic selections.From the dance side of things I think Etienne De Crecy is a shoe in.

Dream addition would be the Strokes.

Nightmare additions would be Offspring, Deus, Damon Albarn and Placebo.

• Upvote 1

Soulwax, Chic, Manics, Vampire Weekend and James would do for me. All realistic selections.From the dance side of things I think Etienne De Crecy is a shoe in.

None of those nightmare additions are even possible as far as I know, so you're good ;)

Saw someone on twitter send a message to the organisers with a similar problem. They were told to email servicedesk@pptickets.be so you may want to try that as well. Chances are they will let you swap your 3 campsite A tickets for campsite B so you can all be together. I guess you'd all rather camp in A (as it's closer to the arena) but that's obviously the one with the highest demand so you'll do well to find anyone to swap

Thanks for the reply we'll give it a shot anyway!

Haha you know you're living a good life when you can class the addition of Damon Albarn (one of the uk's most celebrated musicians) to a summer music festival as "a nightmare". ;)