Glastonbury wrist bands

Guest guypjfreak

hi all,

I'm working on an idea and NEED pictures of the glasto wrist bands going back as far as i can get.

If you can help, please can you post a pic of any wrist bands that you have .I need as big a picture as possible .

thanks in advance .....guy

Can't seem to find the 2009 one for some reason. I've put it somewhere safe so safe I can't bloody find it!!!!

My 2010 and 2011 ones are on sets of keys so folded and stitched in half. As such I've taken a picture of each half if that makes sense and I'll get hubby to post them shortly

top of the range many thanks rischbrit and you yoghurt ill be getting on with those .if any one else can help feel free to ........tiptop and all that tally ho its the weekend and ive got my grandaughter asleep on a bean bag and alls good woop :beach:

The plastic ones 1986/89/2003can be found here if you hurry. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xglastonbury+wristband&_nkw=glastonbury+wristband&_sacat=0&_from=R40

But I bet you want the colourfull cloth ones :) I have 2007 onwards and can dig out if you still want ?

Hello guy

I've just come across my Glastonbury wrist band from 2011. I normally just throw them in the bin so am not sure how this one got to be in a drawer. Anyway, I am unable to post a photo of it because my computer skills are lacking the necessary requirements. However, if you PM me your address I'll send the wristband in the post to you.

this post makes me think -
looking back at old images I notice the ones issued in the 80's were all plastic and at least for the first half of the 90's they were plastic as well.
I have my old ones in my garden shed which I cant reach due to five foot high brambles so I am not going to fight my way though that lot to find out.
So can anyone recall when they changed from plastic to cloth ?