• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

lol no old son just reminiscing .....christ where they had moved the row mead field back this year we were real close to that power cable tower. usually we are right down the front but i really wouldnt like to be under one of those in a storm lol.

hey Whisty old son just join the cause you KNOW you want to and WE WANT YOU lol old sooooon :beach::beach:

Torrential r*** here the last couple of days.

Sacrifice made a whole line of washing soaked through, line broke, clothes in the M*d, all need to be re-washed.

Sun God shining on me today though that must be a sign it's a reward for my endeavours

NFR NFC

Torrential r*** here the last couple of days.

Sacrifice made a whole line of washing soaked through, line broke, clothes in the M*d, all need to be re-washed.

Sun God shining on me today though that must be a sign it's a reward for my endeavours

NFR NFC

Haven't felt able to help out here recently because we weren't lucky enough to get tickets. Thought of missing the festival is bad enough without then working towards others having a sunny, sunny one. But that was just mean of me. I offer my apologies and guilt up to the weather gods (and if the ticket gods could look kindly upon this in April, I'd be really grateful too).

Haven't felt able to help out here recently because we weren't lucky enough to get tickets. Thought of missing the festival is bad enough without then working towards others having a sunny, sunny one. But that was just mean of me. I offer my apologies and guilt up to the weather gods (and if the ticket gods could look kindly upon this in April, I'd be really grateful too).

After a housewarming party last night I had thought I'd not contributed anything for the greater cuase... 5 minutes from home the wind swept away an apple pie I was carrying and so much rain I could barely see more than a couple feet ahead. I played my part with socks I now deem 'too soggy to salvage' and an afternoon without apple pie.

After a housewarming party last night I had thought I'd not contributed anything for the greater cuase... 5 minutes from home the wind swept away an apple pie I was carrying and so much rain I could barely see more than a couple feet ahead. I played my part with socks I now deem 'too soggy to salvage' and an afternoon without apple pie.