t minus and counting - 2014

Guest mooro

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Was very impressed. Forked out 15 quid on the record then went and got leathered - put it 'safe' behind me in the pub.

Played it the day after and it's more like a saucer than a record!

Were you with the woman who got on stage during the support's set?

No me neither. I was stood next to that woman before she got on stage. She was a f*cking nightmare shouting out during the songs and that. There seemed to be quite a few nobbers there to be honest. She disappeared into the crowd and I said to my mate think she's gone and next thing I knew she was dancing with that poor lass.

See you got a view of the "real" wakefield on westgate with your earlier post. It does have some good bits - honest!!

Thankyou yogs, I have been lurking on/off since the summer, just been v busy; moved house, job etc, all a tad chaotic at times.

Guess you're ramping up for the big event in may?!

By the way, I havent forgotton about the bottle of port I owe you, will settle that little debt if i manage to get a ticket in the resale and work permitting I attend :)

Hello Oneye

Sounds like you've had a very busy time of it

indeed. Hope it's all worked out the way you wanted it to. I am ramping up the systems for the event in May. I actually (happily) have been made redundant and stop work on 31/3/14. This

will give me time to sort all the preparations out,

without me or her indoors having the need for a stress related breakdown.

If I'm honest I may well be on here a lot less in

the future as I plan to achieve a lot of things during the time I normally on here (being paid by someone else). For a starter we are planning a month long honeymoon now that we have the chance. This will mean only sporadic internet

access.

Anyway, I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend. And yes - I will hold you to that bottle

of port if we get to meet up this year. I deserved it going around like a prat with THAT t shirt on! lol

Marvellous stuff yogs, sounds like you've got everything under control (for a change lol).

Im currently winging my way to the airport, off to the states, work not pleasure, so again ltd postings on here. It was so much easier in my previous job when I had fcuk all to do lol :)

Enjoy your new found employment freedom; all the best for future to you and soon to be mrs yogs :)

Loving the fire engines by the way!