How to ID a tent?

Guest Marianne

Hey Everyone,

First time at Glasto & I had some good advice in other topics.

The main one overall is "Make sure you can find your tent"

I'm wondering do you personalize yours?

I was thinking to get a flag but not sure how I'm going to fix it on a dome tent & don't want to bring a pole with me either.... ridiculous.

Any ideas would be appreciated as I don't know where I'm going to be etc.... Thanks

Indeed, make a note of your surroundings and landmarks that are nearby (such as flags, unusual tents, etc)

We have one tent that has been drawn on with marker pens to look like a tortoise...it doesn't keep the rain out anymore but it draws the occasional laugh.

Just remember the name of the field your in, (the site can be very disorientating for the first couple of days) so any campsite crew and give you directions. And as already said look out for landmarks from the path. I would say dont use flags as a reference point because their owners might take the flag with them when they go off round the site.

"I'm sure our tent was next to that Jolly Roger"

"Oh look there it is, that selfish twat is holding it up in front of the Mick Jaggers face!"