thewayiam

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah someone on clashfinder made an accurate one the day before V weekend, must have had early access and/or insider info. Although of course it wasn't totally accurate because James Arthur dropped out on the Friday which fucked up a whole day of timings on 4Music :P

You're my hero. Sleeping easy tonight.

And they didnt have the Comedy tent, mine did

Oh well £10 it is then :P

Yeah I used my phone, I bought an external battery which I charged my phone up on every night which was useful. I was surprised that I got signal there tbh, but it was good that I did. At most 11,000 people looked at my clashfinder a couple of days before V, so they may not have got the finished version but a fair few did. I saw someone there with a clashfinder from the site, it could have been mine or the other one which appeared over V weekend, but either way it was good seeing someone using one instead of paying for a lanyard, V dont need that extra money :P

What a great idea! I really should get a charger for it. I might get a crappy Nokia if I go this year - atleast the battery is better.

11,000 is awesome, fair play man! I will try that this year.. saves so much hassle! But I hate fake clash finders!

What a great idea! I really should get a charger for it. I might get a crappy Nokia if I go this year - atleast the battery is better.

11,000 is awesome, fair play man! I will try that this year.. saves so much hassle! But I hate fake clash finders!

I got mine off amazon I think, or a listed trader off eBay. It was pretty useful I would recommend them if you use your phone at fests.

Yeah I thought that was quite good too. You wont have to have fake ones just use the one I will be creating a thread for in this forum and between me and everyone else and last years times I get pretty close, usually not more than 10 mins out

Who are we down to now? JT is pretty certain, and one of Gaga and Jay Z, assuming the people who say the mighty Chic aren't big enough to headline are sadly correct :( If only Neil could be bothered to update the eFests page, godamnit :(

Yeah probably JT, Jay Z, Gaga, Coldplay (we can hope), erm killers snow patrol and KOL again :P Chic ft NR and Rudimental should be there too

What are on peoples lists now Kasabian are out?

Obviously apart from Timberlake.

Jay Z

Gaga

Coldplay

Daft Punk

Can I throw in Muse or Foo Fighters? Or is that being too hopeful.

*No jokes about Calvin Harris please.

eFests have confirmed Daft Punk ain't doing anything this Summer. Muse have said they're not doing any UK festivals. I think V have moved too far away from rock music to have Foo Fighters.

Not headline material, but Razorlight could be a band to put in the mix for early main or MTV stage. Wouldnt mind seeing them tbh

Alot of people dislike them, but they were great in 2011 I thought (subbing 4music over Plan B or Rihanna - cant remember the day).

Yeah Razorlight were tidy enough. They were the first proper 'band' I ever saw live and that'll be 10 years ago this September so that'd be quite cute on a personal level for me.

Yeah probably JT, Jay Z, Gaga, Coldplay (we can hope), erm killers snow patrol and KOL again :P Chic ft NR and Rudimental should be there too

Lord as long as we avoid Snow Patrol and KOL I'll be happy. I'd even take Bastille over them.

What are on peoples lists now Kasabian are out?

Obviously apart from Timberlake.

Jay Z

Gaga
Coldplay

Daft Punk

Can I throw in Muse or Foo Fighters? Or is that being too hopeful.

*No jokes about Calvin Harris please.

Foos have new music coming at some point, haven't played V in forever, and have got absolutely no dates which rule them out. They're a genuine possibility in my book.

Daft Punk, however, are not.

eFests have confirmed Daft Punk ain't doing anything this Summer. Muse have said they're not doing any UK festivals. I think V have moved too far away from rock music to have Foo Fighters.

Ah thank you - gutted about Daft Punk. Shame about Muse.

I guess I will prepare for the worse then. I guess The Killers missed last year. - Surely not again.

If The Killers played this year hopefully V would be smart enough to insist they played Hot Fuss in full for the tenth anniversary. Though personally I don't see there's much chance they're playing at all so

That would be awesome. No chance of V ever doing that though!

If The Killers played this year hopefully V would be smart enough to insist they played Hot Fuss in full for the tenth anniversary. Though personally I don't see there's much chance they're playing at all so

Doubt they would do it, but if they did would the play all the songs in set list order or change the order of them? Never physically seen a band play their full album for a tribute to it like that