Have your own personalised Glastonbury bin!

nightcrawler13

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just giving just crashed on my - donation went through but hasn't allowed me to add a comment to say what I want!

Mine did the same (on my ipad) but my email arrived about ten minutes later. In Mike99's sparklingly incisive word, "Patience"!

The link that allows me to edit my comment? It doesn't work!

I'm all out of helpful suggestions apart from emailing what you want directly to Dan (he posted his email earlier in the thread - Glastonbury13@gmail.com I think it was, but check!!).

%252 over your target! :lol: Slightly popular idea :D

I know right?!

Last year I cycled 800 miles in 7 days, by myself, from Morocco to Portugal. I raised £1200 over a month of begging.

Yesterday I raised over £500 in less than 12 hours!

Needless to say, this will be slightly safer and easier on my knees ;)

What a brilliant idea

Just donated. Thank you

Can't believe how many people have asked for words and numbers ........ derr ............ read the rules

derrrrrrrrr , its been asked and initials and dates are fine :bye:

£750 in two days?! Awesome work everyone :D

I will attempt to email each of you a photo and location of your bin, but that will probably be done at the weekends due to the time it takes on my phone

if you want to see the bespoke bins as they are finished then follow me on twitter, as I can get photos up on that in two seconds :)

@FuckThatsCool

£750 in two days?! Awesome work everyone :D

I will attempt to email each of you a photo and location of your bin, but that will probably be done at the weekends due to the time it takes on my phone

if you want to see the bespoke bins as they are finished then follow me on twitter, as I can get photos up on that in two seconds :)

@FuckThatsCool

This has definitely caught imaginations - good luck in making people's requests reality!

PS - Do mine first, I was nice and asked for something easy! (a big white maple leaf on a blue bin)