Old Gits and Hags Meet 2013

Guest DaveMac

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Should be onsite by mid afternoon on Thursday. Think this sounds like the perfect place for me to purchase my first ever pint at Glastonbury. Long run down on the coach from Glasgow so will be ready for one.

I`m in my forties, does this qualify ? Will probably only manage a swift one as will have the kids in tow. Hopefully there is a creche or perhaps the cider bus has a chimney needing swept ?

Would be nice to meet you all.

• 9 months later...

OK, it seems like the Wednesday meet is sorting itself out. Just wondering if it's still on for the Thursday evening for the Old Gits and Hags? Also if it is, how do you identify yourselves normally? I recall reading something about masks but was put off by the idea as I'm not a mask man (apart from when I go a Peeping Tom that is!). If I get tickets in the re-sale I was going to wear an efests t shirt. Just a thought in case you were not mask people either.

Oh, and if it still is taking place could you tell me at what time?

The person who organised it previously kind of gave up last year for one reason or another. Maybe a new 2014 thread, somebody take the lead. Can't commit to it myself, could go for an hour or so but Thurs night music kick starts festival for me.

Maybe link it with the late comers people, anybody old can wear a mask. Time and venue required, that's all, unless Neil has plans for Thurs also.

Edited by whisty