Rabbit hole

Guest jo72

The underground piano bar is through the trees from the stone circle, on the right if you are looking towards the main site, there is a dragon water feature in the trees with a small stream, the piano bar is on the other side of this.

Did anybody find "The Rave Beneath The Shitter" secret party in 2011? Apparently in one of the portable toilets you could lift the full toilet up and there were stairs beneath which led to a door and secret rave playing late 80s early 90s house music. However only the brave who dare put their hands in all of the fake shit all over the toilet managed to find it. I tried about 10 different portable toilets until my hands were stained and gave it up as a bad job(by)

Did anybody find "The Rave Beneath The Shitter" secret party in 2011? Apparently in one of the portable toilets you could lift the full toilet up and there were stairs beneath which led to a door and secret rave playing late 80s early 90s house music. However only the brave who dare put their hands in all of the fake shit all over the toilet managed to find it. I tried about 10 different portable toilets until my hands were stained and gave it up as a bad job(by)

I managed to get in in 2011 (one of the lucky few by the sounds of it!).

There was a little bus stop/stall just down the hill from the tent (as others have described) with a rabbit that asks you a riddle.

Answer it and you get a tiny carrot, which is what you needed before you then went to the railed queue area, to then crawl through a small tunnel before arriving in the technicolor rabbit hole, full of Alice in Wonderland characters and 70's flashing dance floor with crazy disco music (can't remember what exactly but just remember it being crazy).

The issue (and where I started to think i was losing it) was trying to find the exit! Everywhere, we looked, but nothing. We asked the characters, who said "over there!" (Pointing to the opposite side) and one on the other side saying "over there!" (Back where we'd just come from).

Eventually we found another hole. Thinking we'd finally found it we crawled through. We ended up in a tiny room decked out as a cinema with a foreign film on (possibly French).

We then spotted another hole at the back of this room. Crawled through it thinking "this is definitely the exit now!". It led back to the main room.

Eventually had to squeeze through a gap in the fence at the back where the open air smoking area was, but don't think that was meant to be the exit.

Overall quite a trippy experience!

I think the Rabbit hole was a victim of its own success last year. Incredibly busy when we went in one evening. maybe its just me getting old :)

The subterannean piano bar is awesome depending on what time you end up there. In 2010 I stumbled in there with a friend and as we settled down to enjoy the fun I looked up into the royal box only to realise that Michael Eavis was the elected king. I then heard a commotion and turned to see one of my best friends in the stocks dressed as King Charles. It was a trippy night. :prankster:

Incredibly, considering how many Glastos I have been to, I have yet to find either the Rabbit Hole (which I now think I can) or the Underground Piano Bar...........what a veg head I R

The subterannean piano bar is awesome depending on what time you end up there. In 2010 I stumbled in there with a friend and as we settled down to enjoy the fun I looked up into the royal box only to realise that Michael Eavis was the elected king. I then heard a commotion and turned to see one of my best friends in the stocks dressed as King Charles. It was a trippy night. :prankster: