Recommend a band from the undercard

Guest ramragon

Outside of the main acts I'm sure there's a lot of names on there that people won't know, who've you seen before or heard good things about ?

I've heard good things about flight of arrows, sure david, lead singer from detroit social club who turned producer had something to do with them, could be wrong tho !

Guess id better recommend the 1975 seen as i predicted them. Never heard anything by them but couple of people whos opinions i respect are predicting big things for them. Im catching them in may

Listened to a couple of you tube clips from public service broadcasting and ive liked what ive heard

Saw the 1975 last weekend. They werent as expected but it wasnt a bad gig. Im not 100% sold on them to be honest myself though.

Wind Up Birds and Kodaline are my shouts from the undercard

Think Flight of Arrows are the band Ive seen a few times in Preston - not 100% so cant recommend, but if they are, they are good!

Dub Pistols - I LOVE them!

Seen them at Beatherder, Bearded,End of Summer, Kendal a few years back and a tiny festi at Ravenstonedale last year.

They're so full of energy and joy, get the crowd bouncing and happy.

I'm really made up they're playing Kendal this year :-D

Dub Pistols - I LOVE them!

Seen them at Beatherder, Bearded,End of Summer, Kendal a few years back and a tiny festi at Ravenstonedale last year.

They're so full of energy and joy, get the crowd bouncing and happy.

I'm really made up they're playing Kendal this year :-D

Edited by MickL

Theme Park are good, but my tip has to be Public Service Broadcasting - I looked up one of their tunes on YouTube out of interest and I haven't stopped listening since. Their debut Album is out in May and is sure to be a belter.

If anyone is intesred, listen to 'Everest' or 'Spitfire'....they will be great at KC.

Are Public Service Broadcasting Service confirmed for Kendal? Although they are on the efestivals page, they’re not on the KC lineup page.

They’re at Secret Garden Party and Wickerman the same weekend so it would be Sunday if they are. Zissou, I've had a listen on You Tube and think they would be good for a Sunny Sunday afternoon slot.

Are Public Service Broadcasting Service confirmed for Kendal? Although they are on the efestivals page, they’re not on the KC lineup page.

They’re at Secret Garden Party and Wickerman the same weekend so it would be Sunday if they are. Zissou, I've had a listen on You Tube and think they would be good for a Sunny Sunday afternoon slot.

Edited by MickL