Bearded Theory 2013

Guest Flounder

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only trouble with the clashfinder, is that last year the headliner of TT didnt clash with the headliner of the main stage. They swapped 3rd (ish) and top around so you could see both

For example if you look here http://www.beardedtheory.co.uk/page/2012-line-up, Adam Ant was up against Karl Philips not Los Albertos, I remember because that was probably my worse clash last year

I saw adam ant, who I thought was great, I know a few people didnt like him, but I always loved his early stuff and he played it in spades :)

it was such a big clash for us that my 18 year old son went to see Karl Philips which was the first time he has gone to see a different band to the rest of us.....our musical tastes are very very similar :D

Hi people weather forecast grim wellies at the ready :prankster:

As it is our first time at BT festival could someone tell us if any of the bars,markets or anything else is up and running on the Thursday please.Many thanks and see ya on the dance floor people.

Hi people weather forecast grim wellies at the ready :prankster:

As it is our first time at BT festival could someone tell us if any of the bars,markets or anything else is up and running on the Thursday please.Many thanks and see ya on the dance floor people.

Anyone know who's playing on Thursday? Someone mentioned Ferocious Dog? And btw regarding the clashfinder - I think it was Rich that said that NMA will play for the same length of time as Rev - drugging hope they do, anyway ....

Haha, my phone just invented a new swear word - meant to say friggin hope they do ....

aaah - the yearly weather conversations.... I always spend a week wondering about it, and then don't give a monkeys when I'm there.

I like your attitude Flip...

We have thursday tickets, but now we're waiting on the bongo to be fixed... bloody hope the garage sort it out and we make it on the thursday.

I watched a bit of Adam Ant, wasnt too fussed, so mooched over to Tornado. Think I was still bitter about the Levs!! Ha.

I have lost the will to work, been scanning the clashfinder and sorting my plans out all day! Bought me booze at lunch..Just gotta try not and drink it now before next week!!

Hi,

The bar will definitely be open and stalls will probably get themselves sorted in time for the Thursday too.. Musically stuff is not announced but believe me there is some really great stuff planned...

...and weather wise it'll be wall to wall sunshine but if a little rain does fall, 4 out of the 5 musical areas are under cover as are the bars so its still happy daze really...

We have 2 Bearded Theory Tickets for sale (family bereavement) with Thursday entry and car parking - cost £191.20 including fees for early bird tickets, but would be happy to sell at a discount and cover the special delivery - £140? or could split.

Let me know if interested - 07931 303367 Denise