Bearded Theory 2013

Guest Flounder

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long to go now!

If the weather stays like this we'll have to bring shedloads of blankets!

That's my sort of weather forecast.

Last year was mainly chilly, although the brief appearance of the sun on Friday afternoon caused a few slightly sunburnt noses.

I think by seasonal averages we can expect it to be a bit warmer this year, not that we need a heatwave to enjoy ourselves with the delicious line up on offer.

Considering we are 2 months away I dont think we will have snow and -10 in May.

Metcheck says its 17c and sunny for BT weekend currently, so lets go with that for some positivity. Last year didnt we have a heat wave in April that sparked the hose pipe bans which resulted in a very wet summer (bar BT we were quite lucky considering the festivals afterwards), so I am hoping for a cold April and hot May instead. :danced:

Considering we are 2 months away I dont think we will have snow and -10 in May.

Metcheck says its 17c and sunny for BT weekend currently, so lets go with that for some positivity. Last year didnt we have a heat wave in April that sparked the hose pipe bans which resulted in a very wet summer (bar BT we were quite lucky considering the festivals afterwards), so I am hoping for a cold April and hot May instead. :danced:

Hey guys

Wondering if people could answer a few Q's for me please as thinking of visiting BT this year

What is the capacity of BT ?

Can you park next to your tent ?

Do the camp sites get overcrowded ?

What are the chances of a decent pitch on Friday (seeing NMA on Thurs so cant get down ! )

Love the line up this year so really putting it as a poss.

Hey guys

Wondering if people could answer a few Q's for me please as thinking of visiting BT this year

What are the chances of a decent pitch on Friday (seeing NMA on Thurs so cant get down ! )

Hey guys

Edited by airds

Hey guys